Craig Burley's rant at Rangers on TalkSport this morning

papaguy51

Basically, he was asked if he thinks there is a problem with the Rangers players within the Scotland camp.

I assume Alan Brazil put that to him, but nonetheless.

He responded by saying that doesn't think a lot of the Rangers players are 'too bright' and that they 'can't think for themselves, especially not when Barry Ferguson was around'.

He also said that Barry, Shagger and big Lee had made 'crazy decisions' during their time with the national team.

I wonder how he feels about his tit of an uncle wasting all of Walter and Eck's good work - why wasn't he asked that? Oh well, just thought I'd let you all know.

Every single on of them are brighter than he'll ever be!

They are Champions, playing for the World's most successful club!

Craig Burley means nothing. He's a nobody, and, his uncle, like Alan Brazil, is a hopeless, drunken, prick (tu)

Basically, he was asked if he thinks there is a problem with the Rangers players within the Scotland camp.

He responded by saying that doesn't think a lot of the Rangers players are 'too bright' and that they 'can't think for themselves, especially not when Barry Ferguson was around'.

He also said that Barry, Shagger and big Lee had made 'crazy decisions' during their time with the national team.

I wonder how he feels about his tit of an uncle wasting all of Walter and Eck's good work - why wasn't he asked that? Oh well, just thought I'd let you all know.

Did he forget to mention Boydie ? Thick cunt ! :sherlock:

any links to this interview?

I imagine that he feels rather defensive of his Uncle...fair enough...dont think he really matters so.........who cares

I actually didn't know they were related, but I guess this seems like it's close to the truth. There are some ridiculously unprofessional comments coming from Peat, all sorts of speculation over his uncle's contract etc, and I guess this is Craig defending him in a faintly aggressive, footballer-y way.