Frankfurt Hahn airport to Stuttgart

bouncy

if anyone is staying in the frankfurt hahn hotel or hotels

the bus picking the glaswegian folk up passes through there so if you want to arrange pick pm me

the bus will pick up around 9.45 if that suits the stanstead flight.

well limited space left and we have arranged the bus to pick up at the frankfurt hahn airport.

our mission is to get Loyal Bears to the city and ground, plus our adventure we have booked a pub were the pub owner shall entertain us with a sash bash .no rules lol :cheers::hump::peanut::moon::party:

well limited space left and we have arranged the bus to pick up at the frankfurt hahn airport.

our mission is to get Loyal Bears to the city and ground, plus our adventure we have booked a pub were the pub owner shall entertain us with a sash bash .no rules lol :cheers::hump::peanut::moon::party:

sounds good :lol: does the owner know he is doing a sash bash :lol:

sounds good :lol: does the owner know he is doing a sash bash :lol:

so you on? still have spaces infact we have 2 buses right now at the end of the week we may either have 2 buses or one double decker

Thanks for the offer but I am travelling with the KPL. (tu)

Sounds good to me!!! :party:

any spaces on bus pal

Fog , the guy done it for us when we got beat 3-2 off Stuttgart he certainly knows :praise::clap:

Gary , am in Frankfurt too plus my pal is on KP , if you fancy it do you fancy a meet up with bears for a beer and singsong more than welcome :clap:

Ernie , i might know you personally do you do the taxi's , and there should be space on the Kinning park bus if not get in touch with me i know a few buses going down to dova then onwards to Germany.

• 2 weeks later...