Truscott V Simpson

Hoff

Sky sports friday fight night is back, loving it, great fight in store here. Rematch of a brilliant fight from Jan. It was stopped due to a cut on truscotts eye last time.

Simpson is scottish and an exciting fighter, I think he will win this rematch inside the distance.

Anyone else viewing?

Excellent stuff, great battle, bloody as hell adn simpson wins in the 10th, he might get a chance to fight the british champion now, martin lindsay, hopefully that goes ahead. He was impressive tonight. Both fighters went for it.

Friday night boxing back on sky can only be a good thing!

That was a cracking fight last night. Hopefully its a sign of things to come on sky, some good fights coming up in the next few months. The guy who got beat had some heart, fair play to him for sticking with it and putting on a good show.

Aye mate, 2 big cuts over each eye and he wouldn't give up, fair play to him, I was very impressed but Simpson deserved it, he has been a bit unlucky in his career in the past and his record doesn't represent how much of a decent boxer he is, he has been in with some good people in the past.

Next Friday, it's Tyson Fury vs John McDermott for the English Heavyweight title. Should be a good fight.

Really looking forward to that. I think Fury will struggle if it goes past the 6th round. Big John never stops punching and Fury's fights only last a couple of rounds so he wont b used to it. If there's an early knockout though i think it'll be from fury. Unless he punches himself in the face again.