too many chunts lookin and not posting

djgazbcm

Coming from you with 202 posts in 2 years :lol:

its wanks like you that are probably scaring them off tbh

over 300 voyeurs and hardly any posts ,fucking feeble ..

oh and i dont need to explain myself to you or any chunt..if you want my history of when i started to post ask the powers that be .maybe i registered a while ago but....fanny

oh and i dont need to explain myself to you or any chunt..if you want my history of when i started to post ask the powers that be .maybe i registered a while ago but....fanny

Worst comeback ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No bother wee man.

Here cunto go and dae me and the rest of the board a favour and go and tell your maw its time for you to go to bed. People will post if/when they want to and a wee silly chunto like yourself isn't going to make anyone want to post.

No bother wee man.

ok are you want to know the real reason why ive hardly posted in 18 months,,,ive been fighting for queen and country in afghan for the last year and a half ,something that u idiots would shite yourself even thinking about it.ive seen 4 of my comrades lose their lives over their and even more recently,this week my seargant lost his life,so who is the smart arses now ,,fuckin idiots

No bother wee man.

ok are you want to know the real reason why ive hardly posted in 18 months,,,ive been fighting for queen and country in afghan for the last year and a half ,something that u idiots would shite yourself even thinking about it.ive seen 4 of my comrades lose their lives over their and even more recently,this week my seargant lost his life,so who is the smart arses now ,,fuckin idiots

why you looking for sympathy doh

fucking hell using deaths of your fellow countrymen to win a point on an internet board.

get a fucking grip and fuck off eh