Players contracts

diesel0412

just wondering whose contracts are up at the end of this season?a know boyds is but how many more are there?

we still have a few players that are wasting wages an need them off the wage bill asap

a know our squad is quite small now but i cant see the likes of beasley,smith an a few others featureing much so no point in paying them thousands a week if we dont have to.

just wondering whose contracts are up at the end of this season?a know boyds is but how many more are there?

we still have a few players that are wasting wages an need them off the wage bill asap

a know our squad is quite small now but i cant see the likes of beasley,smith an a few others featureing much so no point in paying them thousands a week if we dont have to.

Davie Weir. I think with the size of squad at moment players like smith and beasley will do their job (tu). smith was brilliant v hearts.

David Weir

Kris Boyd

Nacho Novo

DaMarcus Beasley

Kirk Broadfoot

Andy Webster

Steven Smith

i would only give 3 players contract extensions and they would be boyd novo and s.smith i like weir but he will be to old for next season beasley is to lightweight broadfoot is crap and webster has got glass kness it seems

List of the current squad & their contracts

If anyone can help fill in the blanks - IE. the ones with question marks, bump the thread & I'll update the list.

great list (tu)

Thanks, but it's still far from complete. I need to take Aaron out now that we've lost him & I'm still missing contract end dates for Thomson, Naismith, Miller, Beasley, Smith, Lafferty, Fleck, McMillan, Little, Kinniburgh, Wilson & any others that I've missed like Ness for example. It's very difficult to get publicly available info on the youth & young reserve player contracts, since they're generally not reported in the mainstream media & I can't seem to find the info on the new official site.