• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! Course not! PFFTT so childish!

:ph34r:

P.S get an R4 or DSTT card ;)

:gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

Thats with all the games aye? You need to get your ds chipped for one of those or what?

Yer ano its on its way :P

nah dnt need a chipped ds

ordered my last night :D

Thats with all the games aye? You need to get your ds chipped for one of those or what?

Cool, i'll need to get one myself then :) . .Another thing. Can you get gba cards? I'd love super mario advance etc as i can NEVER get ahold of them.

Cool, i'll need to get one myself then :) . .Another thing. Can you get gba cards? I'd love super mario advance etc as i can NEVER get ahold of them.

You can get any game for the ds , gba , nes snes you the kind of games

https://www.dealextreme.com/checkout/receipt_ppex.dx

Thats where i got mine :)

its £3 57

You can get any game for the ds , gba , nes snes you the kind of games

https://www.dealextreme.com/checkout/receipt_ppex.dx

Thats where i got mine :)

its £3 57

Nice nice, thanking you.

All you need is one of the cards and a MicroSD card. Although if you are wanting to play GBA games or go on the internet you need to buy the gba expansion pack. *edit* one like this http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2967 although you will probably be able to get it cheaper some where else.

Then all you do is download the roms of any site..just stick in NDS or GBA roms into google and you will find one easily.

Stick them onto your micro SD, stick the microSD into the Card and stick it into your DS.

Also you can download movies etc..

Got one around a year or more ago for around £10 and best money I've spent for a good while. Keeps the missus quiet for hours at a time and when she gets bored of any games I just put more on it :P

Can you buy a thing to connect your cards to your pc? Mines dnt have an sd card slot.

you should get a usb reader with your R4 card

Then you can just send games to your card aye?

yep mate. if/when you get one give me a pm and I will talk you through the whole thing of what you have to do. But aye it is as simple of transferring the games onto the card.

Im suprised these R4 things havent killed the DS, nonetheless, they are handy wee things

The DS has sold so many units Nintendo can easily afford to make loss on the DSi. The shitty shovelware companies have nothing to fear but I do worry about the more imaginative titles who depend upon gamers with better taste.

fuck pokemon, lost too many hours playing that

phoenix wright ace attourney are quality games

and lest not forget mariokart ds, new super mario bros, lego indiana jones, lego batman, lego starwars the complete (bug free lol) adventure

flash cards are just the dugs baws

love the DS