Got a ds

knl1990

Is there any major difference between the DSlite and the new DSi or whatever it is?

Will it only let me play certain games?

Im thinking about pinching my brothers but i dunno if i should just buy a DSi?

Can someone also pm me exactly what i need to do this?

Cheers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any major difference between the DSlite and the new DSi or whatever it is?

Cheers

There isnt that much of a difference. Theres a camera on the dsi, bigger screen, smaller and better sound.

I love my ds. I take it everywhere, its great for travelling. The M3 i bought must be 1 of the best purchases ive ever made.

Anyone acquired the new Pro Layton yet? Great game!

Cheers

There isnt that much of a difference. Theres a camera on the dsi, bigger screen, smaller and better sound.

I love my ds. I take it everywhere, its great for travelling. The M3 i bought must be 1 of the best purchases ive ever made.

is it out? :D

I got the first one about 2 months before it came out, just downloaded it by mistake. Played and completed it, thought it was brilliant and a few month later it got released I was like wtf :lol:

Cheers

is it out? :D

I got the first one about 2 months before it came out, just downloaded it by mistake. Played and completed it, thought it was brilliant and a few month later it got released I was like wtf :lol:

Yeh only in North America (14th Aug) and Japan. Saying that the 3rd 1 is out in Japan and the 4th is on its way.

Is it true you can play snes games/roms on the ds aswell with your card?

Yeh, ive got mega drive and snes games on mine. A few snes games dont work though. The mega drive games seem better supported.

Lovely im defo getting on of these cards. Hopefully super mario all stars & world Super mario kart. Donkey kong etc all work.

Yeh, ive got mega drive and snes games on mine. A few snes games dont work though. The mega drive games seem better supported.

Lovely im defo getting on of these cards. Hopefully super mario all stars & world Super mario kart. Donkey kong etc all work.

All the ds games you download to the r4 , all work like a real ds game

Thats means it does everything as a came in a case , go online and playing orther ppl on there ds

Thats means it does everything as a came in a case , go online and playing orther ppl on there ds

Yeah sounds amazing. But really looking forward to the old snes games on it aswell tbh. I mean WOW :D

Yeah sounds amazing. But really looking forward to the old snes games on it aswell tbh. I mean WOW :D

All stars works, but mario kart doesnt. My firmware is old though. I love playing super mario world, its by far the best mario game ever. I cant remember about donkey kong.

All stars works, but mario kart doesnt. My firmware is old though. I love playing super mario world, its by far the best mario game ever. I cant remember about donkey kong.

Aww no super mario kart? Its the best mario kart there is. Ahh well, all stars + super mario world are simply superb. Lots of others too. Hopefully super ghouls n goblins now that is a game :)

Aww no super mario kart? Its the best mario kart there is. Ahh well, all stars + super mario world are simply superb. Lots of others too. Hopefully super ghouls n goblins now that is a game :)

I'll try it and see if it's working on the missus DS and I'll get back to you.

I'll try it and see if it's working on the missus DS and I'll get back to you.

Nice one mate.

mario kart DS is actually really good mate

give it a shot on wifi, its fucking class

Yeah i've got it mate. Good game, but i just think the original super mario kart cannot be beating. Love that game.

(tu) Yeh i love Mario Kart DS, easily 1 of the best in the series.

• 4 weeks later...