***The Official Scotland vs Holland Thread***

Juno

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught a swatch of the back page of the Rhebel this morning.

Apparently they 'understand' that Burley is going to go with the most attacking formation I've ever seen from a Scotland side;

Gordon

Hutton Weir McManus Whittaker

Brown Hartley Fletcher

Naismith Miller Maloney

That would be risky IMO.

Although, four Gers and one ex-Ger :D I may take a deeper interest in that!

Would be a great team but I agree Holland could and would tear us a new one. Even if Miller is just lone striker and you can have Naisy and Maloney going forward...would be excellent to watch. Hope Naisy gets his chance

SCOTLAND manager George Burley looks set to include Steven Naismith in tonight's crucial World Cup qualifier against Holland at Hampden.

The Rangers star has only had seven minutes of international experience but will be unleashed as part of an attacking line-up in the country's Group Nine decider.

It will be a massive moment for Naisy who has looked sharp for the Light Blues this season.

Burley has hinted that the 22-year-old will play as part on the right side of a five-man midfield with his Ibrox teammates David Weir, Steven Whittaker and Kenny Miller also getting the nod.

SCOTLAND STARTING XI (4-5-1): Gordon; Hutton, Weir, McManus, Whittaker; Naismith, Brown, Hartley, Fletcher, Maloney; Miller

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/He...1791709,00.html

Just heard some of the public assholes walking the street they were asked by Radio Clyde about Scotland chances

Most of the replied as if Scotland win this game they have qualified

What a bunch of tadgers we are in Scotland

You talk one lot of shite! That is all.

I am really up for this now. I at least hope we put in a respectable performance, and don't concede an early goal etc. All my English mates say we are gonna get hammered and they all have Holland in thier accumulator bets.

Would love a victory here.

Just heard some of the public assholes walking the street they were asked by Radio Clyde about Scotland chances

Most of the replied as if Scotland win this game they have qualified

What a bunch of tadgers we are in Scotland

you're a tadger (tu)

I am really up for this now. I at least hope we put in a respectable performance, and don't concede an early goal etc. All my English mates say we are gonna get hammered and they all have Holland in thier accumulator bets.

Would love a victory here.

Aye, my Dad lives in Newcastle, and he's always getting taunted about how bad our Scottish National Team is.