***The Official Scotland vs Holland Thread***

Juno

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

william hills have reacted by slashing Holland's price from 23/20 to 21/20 - still a good price mind, i think it might drop to evens by kick off.

haha i noticed that, had them clicked on when i was just messin around checkin multi odds n it came up with the change, not bed on it yet, prob will do tho

william hills have reacted by slashing Holland's price from 23/20 to 21/20 - still a good price mind, i think it might drop to evens by kick off.

haha i noticed that, had them clicked on when i was just messin around checkin multi odds n it came up with the change, not bed on it yet, prob will do tho

i had them in my slip picking my coupon and i got the ''red alert'' prices have changed :anguish:

i had them in my slip picking my coupon and i got the ''red alert'' prices have changed :anguish:

stick money on them b4 the odds go down more, just stuck 77.50 on them, altho was thinkin about stickin a couple of £100

just dont see where the goals would come from 2 win the game

-Marshall-

-Huttton-Weir-McManus-Whittaker-

-Brown8-Hartley-Fletcher-

-Naismith-Miller-Maloney-

Where are the likes of Commons, Morrison?

I hope Scott Brown get's rattled tonight. Someone needs to put him in his place.

Poor team; Marshall, McManus, Brown, Hartley and Maloney are awful.

He's about as world class as Kenny Miller!

I can't remember the last time I saw Darren Fletcher perform in a Scotland shirt?

He looks decent in a Man United shirt, only because he has quality around him.