***The Official Scotland vs Holland Thread***

Juno

I'd have Lee McCulloch in Wales so he wasn't playing for Scotland.

You really are a sad little man.

Lee McCulloch is 100 times better than than Alexander and Hartley.

You're a wank (tu)

Maybe better than Alexander but no where near better than Hartley!

Why do you even support Rangers/Scotland?

You never have anything good to say about any of our players and would rather bum up Scott Brown than give Lee McCulloch a bit of credit.

Why don't you go and cut and paste an article, its the only time your posts make any sense.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have Lee McCulloch in Wales so he wasn't playing for Scotland.

You really are a sad little man.

Lee McCulloch is 100 times better than than Alexander and Hartley.

You're a wank (tu)

Maybe better than Alexander but no where near better than Hartley!

Why do you even support Rangers/Scotland?

You never have anything good to say about any of our players and would rather bum up Scott Brown than give Lee McCulloch a bit of credit.

Why don't you go and cut and paste an article, its the only time your posts make any sense.

:lol:

I often am very positive (tu)

However to say that Lee McCulloch is better than Paul Hartley is just ridiculous IMO

Mcculloch is better than Hartley, that is all.

Aye, cause he played with Celtic :rolleyes:

No because in my opinion he is better. is that ok with you?! lol

Aye :lol:

Just seems strange when Hartley has played a full season there well in that position and McCulloch hasn't.

Mcculloch is better than Hartley, that is all.

Aye, cause he played with Celtic :rolleyes:

No because in my opinion he is better. is that ok with you?! lol

Aye :lol:

Just seems strange when Hartley has played a full season there well in that position and McCulloch hasn't.

lol anyway, mcculloch cant play for scotland anyway as he has retired!! :craphead:

------------------Gordon-------------------------

Hutton----Weir------------McManus-------Whittaker

--------------------Caldwell---Alexander-------------------

-----Brown----------Fletcher-------Maloney-------

--------------------Miller--------------------------------

I say we go for the tactics that worked against France and almost paid off against Italy, keep it tight dont concede and get in their faces and take the chances that come. Not confident but then wasnt about today and we played a blinder. Dont know what was said at half time but it worked, lets have a perfomance on wednesday like todays 2nd half and we have a chance

As an aside, I don't see much praise for Burley for what must've been an inspirational half time team talk.

I hope he recorded it.

Half time probably saw the stark realisation that the next 45 minutes held the key to any route to South Africa, and to Burley keeping what reputation he has left.

Pity this epiphany didn't come earlier mind!

I thought we had a fantastic 2nd half today...yet Macedonia proved a handful at times! Burley is going to have to give the team talk of his life before the match, get the lads really pumping full of adrenaline and ready for it!

-------------------Gordon

Hutton-------Weir-------McManus----Whittaker

------------Hartley-------D.Fletcher

--------------------Brown

------Naismith--------------------Maloney

--------------------Miller

Gordon

Hutton Weir McManus Whittaker

Hartley

Brown Fletcher

Naismith----------------Malony

Miller

If we defend like we did today, it could be embarrassing.

Only changes I cans ee from today are Whittaker for Davidson and Maloney for McFadden.

Don't think he'll drop Alexander :anguish:

As an aside, I don't see much praise for Burley for what must've been an inspirational half time team talk.

I reckon big Davie told the team not to listen to Burley,Butcher and Pressley and just go out to play to win the game.

First thing I noticed was that the team started to find their own man with passes on the ground(apart from Alexander with his ridiculous shoulder high shoulder high passes).

This is true, credit where credit is due. You come across so nice sometimes Kev.

Holland havent dropped one point in their campaign and their manager was quoted about a month ago saying they want to go undefeated to the end of it so anyone thinking they

will put out a weakened team is totally kidding themselves i certainly am not kidding myself we will get horsed.