***The Official Scotland vs Holland Thread***

Juno

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No injuries for our players in the international window Lafferty apart, and that's the most important thing :clap:

The most important thing is winning!

Yeah, Rangers winning.

So Scotland Are Not Important.

Yes they are in my opinion. Your opinion is not fact.

Good! I will Not Support Rangers Haters. (tu)

BS (tu) Btw, support, not and haters didn't need a capital letter (tu)

& You don't have to be an Arrogant wee Prick. (tu)

No injuries for our players in the international window Lafferty apart, and that's the most important thing :clap:

Yeah, Rangers winning.

So Scotland Are Not Important.

Yes they are in my opinion. Your opinion is not fact.

Good! I will Not Support Rangers Haters. (tu)

BS (tu) Btw, support, not and haters didn't need a capital letter (tu)

& You don't have to be an Arrogant wee Prick. (tu)

You're welcome (tu)

Yeah, Rangers winning.

No, Scotland winning during the International period.

No, Rangers not being weakened over the international period (tu)

I disagree, Scotland are first for me during the International period (tu)

I agree with you on that one mate.

Yeah, Rangers winning.

No, Scotland winning during the International period.

did you say that to yourself when ally mccoist broke his leg against portugal?

Altho I know of it, being 6 or 7 at the time, that could have happened any time (tu)

Do Croatia ask distressed to Arsenal for injuring their player vs Birmingham when they had the Euro 2008 to plan for?

Arsenal pay his wages though. It's not the same as McCoist who got a very serious injury and was unable to play for team that pays his wages for a lengthy spell because of international duty.

Firstly the game. I thought we played well, we were really unlucky not to score. Fletcher was shite - again.

Secondly, Charlie Nicholas is a bitter tim bastard.

:anguish: "Some people say McGregor should have been playing in goal if he wasn't such a FOOL."

"... involved in the same incident as many other, better players." (On about Shagger and Ferguson booze up and ohers just escaping.

Firstly the game. I thought we played well, we were really unlucky not to score. Fletcher was shite - again.

Secondly, Charlie Nicholas is a bitter tim bastard.

:anguish: "Some people say McGregor should have been playing in goal if he wasn't such a FOOL."

"... involved in the same incident as many other, better players." (On about Shagger and Ferguson booze up and ohers just escaping.

And he also blamed Boyd.

Really really gutted. Lost count of the number of times I looked at the replay and almost cried at how close the chances were.

Yup, Im trying not to think about the fact its 5 years until we have another chance at the WC finals

Kinni will be playing by then :pipe:

Anyway... positives were that Naisy was superb & Whittaker didn't look out of place. Kenny was well, Kenny. Can't blame Big Davie for the goal. Luck.. they got a break.. it happens.

Hard to take - played well enough on the night to win.

Whittaker got caught out on more than one occasion.

Really really gutted. Lost count of the number of times I looked at the replay and almost cried at how close the chances were.

Yup, Im trying not to think about the fact its 5 years until we have another chance at the WC finals

Kinni will be playing by then :pipe:

The tartan army's pin up boy McFud will be in his 30's! :rolleyes:

c'mon be truthful mcgayday and mcarthy didn't turn their backs on scotland, SFA turned their backs on them.also regarding st nicky's comments, over the years he's ranted about scotland not being good enough, see to recall a time when scotland where humiliated by moroco at france 98, he slated the whole team and even brown for being inept, he also said the same about vogits, smith and eck now he's doing the same again.

he was also asked a few years ago by the media why do you not take the job and his reply was "because he didn't want to, he tought the scotland job would be a nightmare" so continues to slate them to the present day.

He said he wanted to play for the republic because Scotland did not pick him when he was 16. If all scottish players had that attitude there would be no scottish team. Just a poor excuse, he would have been better just being honest and saying he wanted to play for the country where one of his grandparents was born.

I seem to recall a story from the Daily Record from about three years ago where McCarthy said he'd chosen to play for the Republic because of a promise he made to his dying grandfather. I don't see this story mentioned at all now; instead we here about how the pure bigoted SFA didnae pick him and the Irish did. How did they FAI even find out he was eligible for them? Why, as Kev says did he play for Ireland if he's apparently so keen to play for Scotland? Who advises him? Whatever happened to the Irish grandfather?

Lets be honest here 10 points and a few goals from a possible 24 pts is utter pish no team deserves to go to a play off with that

5th rate Scotland thats what we are, we can only up the anti for the last 2 games to motivate the drunken tartan army we dont have the bottle to go for it from the first game