Top Posters In This Topic

On Wednesday night I'd go for;

----------------------Gordon-----------------------

----Hutton----Weir----McManus----Whittaker----

--------------------Caldwell------------------------

-------------Brown----------D.Flecther-----------

----S.Flecther-----------------------Maloney-----

----------------------Miller-------------------------

Here's hoping scotland get fucked, burley get hung and souness is givin the job and I can maybe think about following the country of my birth once again

You'd rather we lost to rid of Burley and get Souness? You'd rather change a manager than win?! Absolutely ridiculous!

I honestly think that a flukey result against a poor outfit on saturday and what will have to be a jammy result against the dutch will be bad for the scottish game!

Do people understand that scotland will have to play a play-off against a (no doubt ) a far superior team and will never qualify anyway! so if we fninish secoind then the alky cunt had achieved his goal! which means he keeps his job!

So to restore some pride and also for the good of the game I would hapily see the racist tartan army and their team get humped 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 whatever as long as they get beat and the alky and the cheat lover smith and the rest of the corupt scum at the sfa put out a job!

Here's hoping scotland get fucked, burley get hung and souness is givin the job and I can maybe think about following the country of my birth once again

You'd rather we lost to rid of Burley and get Souness? You'd rather change a manager than win?! Absolutely ridiculous!

I honestly think that a flukey result against a poor outfit on saturday and wha...blah blah blah

God bless the internet. :rolleyes:

Any sober scotland supporter or anyone who has a clue about football wld probably go with that! but then whats the chances of burley being sober?

I honestly think that a flukey result against a poor outfit on saturday and wha...blah blah blah

God bless the internet. :rolleyes:

(tu)

I honestly think that a flukey result against a poor outfit on saturday and what will have to be a jammy result against the dutch will be bad for the scottish game!

Do people understand that scotland will have to play a play-off against a (no doubt ) a far superior team and will never qualify anyway! so if we fninish secoind then the alky cunt had achieved his goal! which means he keeps his job!

So to restore some pride and also for the good of the game I would hapily see the racist tartan army and their team get humped 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 whatever as long as they get beat and the alky and the cheat lover smith and the rest of the corupt scum at the sfa put out a job!

That was full of nonsense.

Any sober scotland supporter or anyone who has a clue about football wld probably go with that! but then whats the chances of burley being sober?

Now I know Burley has got alot of things wrong during this campaign, and, I would rather someone else was in charge you have to give Burley credit for his tactics and subsitutions on Saturday. He started with a 4-3-3 formation, and, apart from maybe Graham Alexander, most people would have choosen the team he selected. Pretty quickly everyone noticed it wasn't working and then Burley went to a 4-4-2 and it changed the game. After we took the lead, we didn't sit back and defend, we pushed forward looking for a second. Which we got. Burley again made another tactical decsion by 4-1-4-1 which again made the side harder to breakthrough. Also his subsitutions were all at the right times of the game and gave that freshness at the right times.

Now I know Burley has got alot of things wrong during this campaign, and, I would rather someone else was in charge you have to give Burley credit for his tactics and subsitutions on Saturday. He started with a 4-3-3 formation, and, apart from maybe Graham Alexander, most people would have choosen the team he selected. Pretty quickly everyone noticed it wasn't working and then Burley went to a 4-4-2 and it changed the game. After we took the lead, we didn't sit back and defend, we pushed forward looking for a second. Which we got. Burley again made another tactical decsion by 4-1-4-1 which again made the side harder to breakthrough. Also his subsitutions were all at the right times of the game and gave that freshness at the right times.

Thats a poor observation of the game mate! I dont want to sound to harsh here mate but after 5 minutes the tactics were not working, his 1st sub was forced upon him due to injury and the game should have been over at half time! now any cunt with a footballing notion never mind love wld have seen that graham alexander was way out his league and yet he played the full 90!

until this alky goes then I will support anyone playin scotland

:rolleyes: you sound just like aiden mcgeady...how ironic !

By ROGER HANNAH

Published: 08 Sep 2009

CRAIG GORDON has been plunged into a new World Cup injury scare.

The Scotland No1 missed training yesterday and is a doubt for the Group Nine finale against Holland.

Gordon, 26, is under round-the-clock treatment from medics for a thigh strain.

It's feared he could join James McFadden and Callum Davidson on the sidelines tomorrow.

Manager George Burley will be desperate to have Gordon available for the Dutch D-Day at Hampden.

The Sunderland keeper was in outstanding form in the 2-0 win over Macedonia on Saturday.

He denied Goran Pandev with three superb stops while the game was balanced at 0-0.

But Gordon reported the thigh strain yesterday and didn't work out with his team-mates as they were put through their paces in Dumbarton.

SFA sources have revealed they are hopeful the £9million former Hearts ace should be okay to win his 38th cap tomorrow night.

But the thigh complaint is just the latest injury in a nightmare 12 months for Gordon.

He missed six months after breaking an ankle TWICE and has also suffered knee problems.

Before the Macedonia win, he had started just one of Scotland's previous four internationals.

And he only regained his club place two weeks before being thrown the gloves on Saturday.

With McFadden banned and Davidson out with a hamstring tear, Burley must make changes for the visit of the Dutch.

Scott Brown missed yesterday's session with an ankle knock and Steven Fletcher also sat it out due to a cold.

But both are expected to be available as Scotland chase the win that could push us into a World Cup play-off.

Burley has added Cardiff City midfielder Gavin Rae and West Brom playmaker Graham Dorrans as cover.

Ex-Livingston ace Dorrans said: "International recognition is an honour and it's what everybody dreams of.

"To play for your country is a really great feeling.

"I've played at every level from Under-17s to the Under-21s so hopefully I can push on now.

"I was injured for my B call-up last season but I am pushing myself on to hopefully take the next step."

Burley also has Gary Caldwell back from a one-game ban while fellow stopper Christophe Berra has shaken a bug.

Cardiff keeper David Marshall - who has lost 11 goals in his three caps - would be handed the gloves if Gordon fails to respond to his treatment in time.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...rock-scare.html

SSN said earlier on that Gordon, S. Fletcher and Brown should all be fit.

those are three huge players for us on wednesday, if we are going to somehow scrape into the play offs these three really need to be fit especially gordan