Can we stop the shite posts about nationality plaese

Jimenez

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a small penis and I support Scotland and I also have a large jar that I keep my small penis in.

The large jar is also filled with vinegar and small gherkins.

Aiden Mcgeady also has a small penis - yet he doesn't support Scotland. despite being Scottish.

I am glad Aiden McGeady has a small penis. And a fizzog that looks like his father used it to chop wood upon.

Ugly little irish cunt that he is.

I have a small penis and I support Scotland and I also have a large jar that I keep my small penis in.

The large jar is also filled with vinegar and small gherkins.

Aiden Mcgeady also has a small penis - yet he doesn't support Scotland. despite being Scottish.

I am glad Aiden McGeady has a small penis. And a fizzog that looks like his father used it to chop wood upon.

Ugly little irish cunt that he is.

:D

I have a huge penis, but I'm not too fussy on Scotland.

Certainly not under Burley.

No one ever believes anyone who claims to have a massive appendage. I've always found its best to admit to a modestly sized one before letting yer Maw find out for herself.

:gerbad:

Couldnt resist - soz.

I support Scotland 100%

Anyone who doesn't - has a small penis.

I support Scotland but not this Scotland, anyone who supports this Scotland has no balls ! (tu):sherlock:

So my friend is it ok to have a large penis with no balls (hehe) ???

Anyway i hate Wank Burley but i would never turn my back on a fellow Scot or Scotland as a Nation !!!

If you were in another country getting your cunt kicked in and i heard your Scottish accent then i would back you up so therefore i have a big penis with BIG BALLS !!!