Got a guy thrown out for saying/singing this....

Boab

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B)-->

QUOTE(Ted I B @ Feb 25 2007, 12:24 PM)
Agree, I take my kids to the football and I don't want them subjected to this drivel. Well done my man.

Agree kids should be able to go to a football match no matter what the age without the parents having to worry about what they hear (I dont mean the odd word uttered in anger or disgust as well they can probably get the same at school or on the street)

your way out of order........call yourself a Rangers fan.

If the guy is offending you ask him to stop don't go running to teacher

Thought initially this was a decent point maybe saying something to the guy would have been better but I doubt hed have taken it well resulting in either a fight (you then get thrown out too) or them telling you to go screw yourself. Just cant see the guy turning around saying "Sorry old bean I did not mean to cause offense with my small chant. I shall desist immediately and return to more suitable singing post-haste".

I love the sanctimonious twaddle of 'never grassing up a fellow bear' - so that means if someone supports Rangers they're immune?

What absolute claptrap and it makes me sick. Do what's best for the club, and get off your high horses - if someone is doing something to hurt this club, THEY'RE more important?

Nah, not in my book.

Catholics go to Hell;

Protestants go to Heaven;

And just as fucking well

At Ibrox

Dont agree with the song but im beginning to think you are a beggar in disguise Why dont you pay a visit to a couple of the pubs in and around Paisley Road on match day with some of your opinions and see where it gets you.

I love the sanctimonious twaddle of 'never grassing up a fellow bear' - so that means if someone supports Rangers they're immune?

What absolute claptrap and it makes me sick. Do what's best for the club, and get off your high horses - if someone is doing something to hurt this club, THEY'RE more important?

Nah, not in my book.

i think we're raging he grassed him up, cos we were all singin along to it too

Nah, not in my book.

Then it's supporters like you lot we can do without imo.

Don't you realise this BS hurts the club, its reputation, and its heritage?

Nah, not in my book.

yea and its also made it a lot of money through the years too

Everybody and their dog is waiting to have a go at Rangers these days. This sort off stuff, as well as giving them fodder, is not really needed at our Club.

But it is a pity after being reported, that the guy was thrown straight out the game without being given a chance to tone it down.

Seems like it's zero tolerance for those that offend

Nah, not in my book.

yea

Right, so quit it. Please.

Nah, not in my book.

its hard mate you get caught up in it all, especailly when like the other night you've got around 40,000 fans singin along to it, that must make you greet eh lol

yea

Nah, not in my book.

its hard mate you get caught up in it all, especailly when like the other night you've got around 40,000 fans singin along to it, that must make you greet eh lol

yea

Nah, not in my book.

But media whores are ok ?????? Running to the press behind the back of the club is ok ????????????

Another set of double standards to match the divided loyalties.

sort of song that is not welcome, id imagine the guy singing it wasn't too smart and would probably have got all agressive had you approached him.

Zero tolerance is the only way to stop this pish, perhaps next time he will think twice before spouting the pish.

The only way to end this from ibrox is for our own fans to stand up against it, well done for taking the stand, very brave thing to do IMO

Catholics go to Hell;

And just as fucking well

At Ibrox

Yer taking this grassing PC shit to far IB.......watch yer back...... <_< ....youll pay the price.... ;)

Dont go throwing round threats mate as if anything happens to him its you that in for it.

:lol::lol: ...I`ll be getten it !!! big hard keyboard warrior buddy, are ye IB`S minder.... :box::lol:

For yer imformation we always agree to disagree....Im pointing out to him its a dangerous practice grassing

as it will bite him on the arse eventually...once a grass always a grass.... :ph34r:

Catholics go to Hell;

And just as fucking well

At Ibrox

He's a smear on our club imo - and doesn't deserve to be a supporter with such poison.

Danny' if the fans were to be the way you wanted there would be about ten Rangers fans at every game

Everybody that I know who go to matches is the complete opposite from what you are saying they shouuld be like

You are clearly on a different planet from us guys who you think are not welcome at RFC

We willnever go away....guaranteed