Got a guy thrown out for saying/singing this....

Boab

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought flaming was against the TOS of the forum :harhar:

I only became aware of supergrass Boabs actions when he posted the link to the thread himself. Try reading before you post.

sorry m8, was only messing :craphead:

anyways

so when a catholic *spelling* comes on as a sub for the other team, 20-30 thousand booing because of his relighow does one go about reporting them :unionflag:

no need for crap like that at a football match, that is just asking for trouble. Wouldnt really want to grass on a fellow bear but then maybe that is what needs to be done. I am getting fed up of getting nailed in the press about the conduct of some of our so called "fans" We would be better off without some of them.

aye alright whiter than white, we will always get bad press regardless of what we sing - its just the way it is look across the city promotion of the ira FFS and it barley gets a mention in the papers.

anyways

so when a chatholic *spelling* comes on as a sub for the other team, 20-30 thousand booing because of his relighow does one go about reporting them :unionflag:

Alert Mr Speirs, he'll do the rest.

We are talking about Bears sticking together though mate,that would be reporting the enemy which is fine :pipe:

Which is exactly the way of thinking Im asking about.

Well i guess that's what it is then,it doesn't make them immune from being reported but Bears don't report each other.

If it was only the one guy i'm sure he would have been easily identified by the police or Unsteady security.

We are talking about Bears sticking together though mate,that would be reporting the enemy which is fine :pipe:

We should be sticking together. do you think otherwise?

Which brings my to the other question I asked; how far should we take that? Should we stick by bears who commit more serious crimes purely because they are bears?

One man singing a silly song ain't going to get the club in trouble so as I said before a quiet word in the ear. The likes of throwing stuff at players etc should be reported.

a lot of things also should be taken into account like

what age was the singer

what age was boab at the time

did they have a history of not liking each other

so i think i will leave it till i hear more facts

2 grown men could sort it out between themselves thats what i say

Which brings my to the other question I asked; how far should we take that? Should we stick by bears who commit more serious crimes purely because they are bears?

If a Bear torched my van, robbed my flat, raped my daughters or murdered my missus i'd be straight down the cop shop sticking him in, but we are talking about 1 man, singing, in the confines of Ibrox, surrounded by fellow bears.

what age was the singer

Surely from the man who gave up going to the games because signing kenny miller was against club tradition should be against the grassing of a fellow bear for a silly song??Is this not against our tradition?

Apologises btw if I have the wrong guy.

I just read the full thread and my head is buzzing!

I personally don't see anything wrong with the song at all and i also sing it.

I totally disagree with Boab's actions and was very disappointed when i read it, i couldnt believe one bear actually grassed on another to get him thrown out.

I definetly feel he should have been a man and shouted across to him if this song offended him.

*** I will await the abuse and the comments about how i'm not a true rangers fan and that people like me shouldn't be in ibrox, i couldn't care less, im there every week home, away and abroad SINGING, SUPPORTING AND CHEERING my team on when they most need it.

what age was the singer

2 grown men could sort it out between themselves thats what i say

what about a grown man and a young guy who may feel intimdated im not accepting what he done was right im saying in a court of law its better for the jury to have the facts

think we should let boab explain himself without an interuption then he can be judged

then the public hanging begins :pipe:

if thats the judgement then so be it but we should conduct ourselves in an appropriate and respectful manner

just realised i sound like im bloody 80.

We should be sticking together. do you think otherwise?

One man singing a silly song ain't going to get the club in trouble so as I said before a quiet word in the ear. The likes of throwing stuff at players etc should be reported.

So it actually depends on the crime, not on whether the guy is a bear or not? So why say Boab shouldn't report the guy because bears should stick together?

A suppose you have a very good point there.