Got a guy thrown out for saying/singing this....

Boab

boab if you were my work mate and i turned up at work still stinking from the night before would you feel it was your duty to go to my superiors because you thought it was "wrong".

No, its for the Manager to fiqure that out. I would just be relieved I don't drink :craphead:

so do you not think the steward would have found out this chap without your assistance?

Naw as Stewards are hopeless.

not your place to do their job boab.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boab if you were my work mate and i turned up at work still stinking from the night before would you feel it was your duty to go to my superiors because you thought it was "wrong".

No, its for the Manager to fiqure that out. I would just be relieved I don't drink :craphead:

so do you not think the steward would have found out this chap without your assistance?

doh

I wasn't doing their job, perhaps I 'helped' them ;) If you like.

Do you think beacuse your a wee disabled man that someone wont chin you?

There's some right nasty people out there who dont appear to have a concious or would give it a second thought.

see if you can get an apprenticeship with Rocksteady.

your posts so far still suggest to me that you took pride in having this guy thrown out when you should be gutted you had to do that to a fellow bear.

your posts so far still suggest to me that you took pride in having this guy thrown out when you should be gutted you had to do that to a fellow bear.

Pride at the time aye, knew I'd done a good thing. Don't think much of it really now tbh.

(tu) get this impression aswel EW.

Pride at the time aye, knew I'd done a good thing. Don't think much of it really now tbh.

Pride at getting a fellow bear thrown out ?

Your no Rangers man in my eyes.

so what? did it make you feel good inside seeing a fellow bear who'd maybe had a wee bit much to drink that day thrown out? did it make you think to yourself "im the man" did you turn to your fellow supporters and say "did you see that,that was me that caused that",your digging a hole here boab maybe had some sympathy for you at the start of this thread when most were having a go at you but as this goes on its coming out that you took pride in what you did,you couldnt care less about what you did and youd probably do it again which is pretty shit in any book (tu)

Since we're here, I must ask:

If you had the choice between Rangers winning the treble for the next three years, but not singing the 'big bad proddy songs' or Rangers winning nothing for the next three years with a total freedom of what we do as fans, what would it be?

so what? did it make you feel good inside seeing a fellow bear who'd maybe had a wee bit much to drink that day thrown out? did it make you think to yourself "im the man" did you turn to your fellow supporters and say "did you see that,that was me that caused that",your digging a hole here boab maybe had some sympathy for you at the start of this thread when most were having a go at you but as this goes on its coming out that you took pride in what you did,you couldnt care less about what you did and youd probably do it again which is pretty shit in any book (tu)

Naw.

If you had the choice between Rangers winning the treble for the next three years, but not singing the 'big bad proddy songs' or Rangers winning nothing for the next three years with a total freedom of what we do as fans, what would it be?

The latter. Look at the bigger picture.

Well the past 3 years we have had both, haven't we? ...oh sorry, a stuttered to a couple of cups. No league.

Id rather Rangers won, but Ill still sing whatever I want.

It's a hard question, I have no opinion as yet.

Popped into my head when I was eating my dinner for some odd reason.

Fucking mashed potatoes.................:pipe:

Aye the same wiy he proudly proclaimed that he didnt go to Manchester for a sash bash, acting as if he was better that everyone who did.

I'm a bit against grassing a fellow bear just for swearing, it is a man's game after all and kids will hear swearing aplenty in Scotland (some might say that there is worse swearing from a Secondary school football pitch any day of the week) I would say grass on violence and racist abuse and grass on child abuse and grass on hypocrites and priests having affairs, grass on corrupt politicians who sing along to pro IRA songs then hound Rangers fans for singing about the Famine, grass on many things but if you hear a fellow bear getting out of order try a wee word, if this fails contact a steward.

1st off what Bad proddy songs?

What has singing got to do with winning trebles?!

We should be in the running for that every year :rangers:

What we are dealing with here is attention seeking, this probably makes him feel he's done a big thing in life whereas it's just a case of common or garden grassing, forgive the pun, been like that all his life likely enough, can just imagine him at school with his wee hand up in the air, fingers snappin, please miss this girl next to me keeps showin me her knickers, am embarassed so am miss ! What a walloper, get a fcukin life. :sherlock:

The fans make the club , not winning a tarnished league.

It's a hard question, I have no opinion as yet.

Popped into my head when I was eating my dinner for some odd reason.

Fucking mashed potatoes.................:pipe:

Yea hopefully about 5-0 mashed :pipe:

1st off what Bad proddy songs?

What has singing got to do with winning trebles?!

We should be in the running for that every year :rangers:

You know what I mean.

I don't see them as big bad proddy songs. The people next door might, every other Saturday night, but certainly not I.....

What we are dealing with here is attention seeking, this probably makes him feel he's done a big thing in life whereas it's just a case of common or garden grassing, forgive the pun, been like that all his life likely enough, can just imagine him at school with his wee hand up in the air, fingers snappin, please miss this girl next to me keeps showin me her knickers, am embarassed so am miss ! What a walloper, get a fcukin life. :sherlock:

:lol: