Got a guy thrown out for saying/singing this....

Boab

I have a question for Smif, Goat and Disgruntled.

Do you think he should have been allowed to carry on singing that?

A simple yes or no will surfice, please no sentences to either twist the question or pussyfoot around your answer.

If you seen someone littering in the street would you get involved?

If you seen someone pissing in the street would you get involved?

If you seen a fight in the streets would you get involved?

If you answer yes, your a liar. Grassing someone up at a football match FOR NOTHING is a out of order. Want to make a difference to the world, donate to charity, do volunteer work, donate blood, become an organ donor etc... don't be so petty.

As petty as arguing about it on a internet forum? doh

Next time your at Ibrox Mcboyd taking pic of Players!

I'm grassing you up for putting them on so-called vile forum :pipe:

:lol: I never said it was vile :craphead:

Our Chairman did, and it's for the So-called good of the club we don't go on these sites!

Can't have you abusing your power when the club invites you in :pipe:

vile means horrid,horrible,disgusting

bile means the shite thats in your stomoch that helps digest food

bile is only horrible if you dont like the taste of it apart from that its good stuff (tu)

Nobody said bile, I said vile and thats the word SDM said about these so-called sites like this one :lol:

i was sure him and smith made the comment about supporters bile but anyhoo nothing worth argueing over (tu)

Alright you lost me for a minute :beer2:

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for Smif, Goat and Disgruntled.

Do you think he should have been allowed to carry on singing that?

A simple yes or no will surfice, please no sentences to either twist the question or pussyfoot around your answer.

If you seen someone littering in the street would you get involved?

If you seen someone pissing in the street would you get involved?

If you seen a fight in the streets would you get involved?

If you answer yes, your a liar. Grassing someone up at a football match FOR NOTHING is a out of order. Want to make a difference to the world, donate to charity, do volunteer work, donate blood, become an organ donor etc... don't be so petty.

As petty as arguing about it on a internet forum? doh

Next time your at Ibrox Mcboyd taking pic of Players!

I'm grassing you up for putting them on so-called vile forum :pipe:

:lol: I never said it was vile :craphead:

Our Chairman did, and it's for the So-called good of the club we don't go on these sites!

Can't have you abusing your power when the club invites you in :pipe:

vile means horrid,horrible,disgusting

bile means the shite thats in your stomoch that helps digest food

bile is only horrible if you dont like the taste of it apart from that its good stuff (tu)

Nobody said bile, I said vile and thats the word SDM said about these so-called sites like this one :lol:

So these sites help digest food......Hmmm <cr>

There's a demented old dear that keeps birds in the house across the road next to Sanjay and co.

Funny name for a Pakistani.

Tell that to the producer of Eastenders (tu)

Why?

Its a Pakistani name and was also used as a name for a character in Eastenders a while ago

wasnt sanjay and his family from india?

Possibly,i'm just aware its a popular Asian name and not one i would think"Funny name for a Pakistani"

It's a Hindu/Sanskrit name and a popular Indian name.

There's a demented old dear that keeps birds in the house across the road next to Sanjay and co.

Why?

Its a Pakistani name and was also used as a name for a character in Eastenders a while ago

Possibly,i'm just aware its a popular Asian name and not one i would think"Funny name for a Pakistani"

It doesn't stop a Pakistani from calling his son it either

i was sure him and smith made the comment about supporters bile but anyhoo nothing worth argueing over (tu)

Lets argue for the sake of it.....

Who are you calling Bile?! :craphead:

We are the Biley Boys

Keep all that shite to the supporters buses and pubs, not in the ground, it's cringeworthy. Still wouldn't have got the stewards involved though. Telling him to calm down a bit would have been better. For all we know, he could have been a regular season ticket holder who had just too much to drink and now he is facing a lifetime ban for one offence.

Why?

It does for the overwhelming majority of them, as they are Muslims.

Why?

Ok if you know that for definite

Well there are 3 million Hindus in Pakistan, out of about a 170 million population, so I'm not saying there aren't any. It's certainly not a Pakistani name though. You do know of the issues between Pakistan/India/Muslim/Hindu? Make the Irish troubles look like a tea party.

I love the sanctimonious twaddle of 'never grassing up a fellow bear' - so that means if someone supports Rangers they're immune?

What absolute claptrap and it makes me sick. Do what's best for the club, and get off your high horses - if someone is doing something to hurt this club, THEY'RE more important?

Nah, not in my book.

obviously this was a petty thing i dont think if someone pulled a knife out and stabbed someone it would be the same and why did it offend? its pish! and i think it was well over the top getting him thrown out , if you went to a copper and said a celtic fan had sung it at you ,otherway round obv , during a game hed have told you to bolt! and was that best for the club to say something ? what if the guy had took offense and they ended up fighting - no doubt that would be in the following days media bringing more embarrassment to our club!

Well there are 3 million Hindus in Pakistan, out of about a 170 million population, so I'm not saying there aren't any. It's certainly not a Pakistani name though. You do know of the issues between Pakistan/India/Muslim/Hindu? Make the Irish troubles look like a tea party.

Yea i have a mate who is Pakistani and what he thinks of Hindus isn't fit for a forum like RM :lol:

But could still happen thats all my point was even if the chances are slim

We are the Biley Boys

I think its ok to sing that one :lol:

You said it Coop,if we get points deducted if they mishear we can blame you :rangers::craphead:

Yea i have a mate who is Pakistani and what he thinks of Hindus isn't fit for a forum like RM :lol:

Oh come on, you didn't know why Sanjay would be a strange name for a Pakistani. I don't think you've ever been to Bombay. ;)

We are the Biley Boys

You said it Coop,if we get points deducted if they mishear we can blame you :rangers::craphead:

Just say the word is 'Biley' not 'Billy' and hey, problem solved :)

Oh come on, you didn't know why Sanjay would be a strange name for a Pakistani. I don't think you've ever been to Bombay. ;)

Strange but possible, :lol: ,at no point did i claim i had been to Bombay but you wont accept the possibility a Pakistani may choose to call his

son Sanjay,you are labelling every Pakistani there.Its not as if im going to say oh ok then i accept it would never happen

because there is every chance it could.

We are the Biley Boys

Just say the word is 'Biley' not 'Billy' and hey, problem solved :)

:lol: If only mate

Strange but possible, :lol: ,at no point did i claim i had been to Bombay but you wont accept the possibility a Pakistani may choose to call his

son Sanjay,you are labelling every Pakistani there.Its not as if im going to say oh ok then i accept it would never happen

because there is every chance it could.

Sanjay is a very strange choice to label a Pakistani. That is why, for example, the Eastenders people would never do such a thing.