Got a guy thrown out for saying/singing this....

Boab

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were up to me, i would have a vote to see if he should get to keep that season ticket he won.

Disgusting behaviour. No doubt this thread/post will be deleted though.

I certainly hope not!

Considering I just put the original back and merged this in, probably not.

sorry but the abuse boab is getting is nothing short of disgusting, he was only doing something he thought was right.

the guy may have made a simple mistake and let the song slip out but now boab has made the same mistake by letting this come to the surface.He obviously feels maybe even guilty for doing it and is now getting it off his chest by admitting to to fellow bears to see if they think he has done the right thing.Is this karma at its best who knows?

I would never grass in another bear, it makes me sick that people like Boab would.

Why though? I dont understand why the fact they are a bear makes them immune.

Immune from what?

Are you happy that a fellow Rangers fan, sitting amongst his fellow Bears, was pointed out (probably on the quiet) for singing a wee ditty that some jumped up PC twat found offensive?

I'd imagine the majority of Bears would find Boabs behaviour reprehensible & would like to see HIM removed. I'd certainly not want someone with his Student Grant mindset in my vicinity.

Can you imagine Boab in the 80s? He'd have writers cramp from penning letters of complaint about us Rangers bigots.........

I would never grass in another bear, it makes me sick that people like Boab would.

Immune from what?

Are you happy that a fellow Rangers fan, sitting amongst his fellow Bears, was pointed out (probably on the quiet) for singing a wee ditty that some jumped up PC twat found offensive?

I'd imagine the majority of Bears would find Boabs behaviour reprehensible & would like to see HIM removed. I'd certainly not want someone with his Student Grant mindset in my vicinity.

Can you imagine Boab in the 80s? He'd have writers cramp from penning letters of complaint about us Rangers bigots.........

Exactly. Boab would have took all sort of abuse from me and no doubt the people who sit around me if he had done this where I sit. I ain't PC he could have sang the songs about muslims jews, fuckin budistits and I still wouldn't have grassed him. Queit word in the ear yes.

...And here lies part of the problem :sadness:

Yet again Bears turning on Bears, i really fear for the future of our great club :rangers:

As far as i'm concerned, i'm turning on a grass, certainly not a bear. A grass with 2 season tickets.......watch your backs brethren.

If it were up to me, i would have a vote to see if he should get to keep that season ticket he won.

Disgusting behaviour. No doubt this thread/post will be deleted though.

Boab won the season ticket fairly by entering into the RM draw and donating money to help fund this website. Nothing else matters.

The anti-Catholic vibe that exists is slowly changing, I hope. Unfortunalty some people feel the need to pass their hatred onto their children but thankfully I believe more and more Bears especially within the younger generations are more accepting of other people. I'm certain there must be a handful of Catholics within the stands of Ibrox supporting the same team as we all love: there is no reason for them to feel unwelcome by their fellow supporters.

Well done Boab for having the balls to stand up against a Bigot, children and others around shouldn't have to listen to that vile :clap:

I've only had one occasion when I've been in a situation like that,Tommy Coyne came over near the Copland front

for a corner and a guy near me shouted "Tommy wheres your wife"

He was promptly told to shut his mouth by myself and fellow Bears around me,reporting him didn't even cross my mind.

Boab probably thought he was doing the right thing but he could have tackled it differently

Immune from what?

Immune from being reported.

And no I dont agree with grassing a fan in at a game. I'm not getting at that at all. All I want to know is why the fact the person was a bear makes Boab's actions so outragous. If he was a tim commiting the exact same offence, then Boab would be a hero and not a "grass".

Why would a tim be sitting amongst Bears, singing about catholics?

no need for crap like that at a football match, that is just asking for trouble. Wouldnt really want to grass on a fellow bear but then maybe that is what needs to be done. I am getting fed up of getting nailed in the press about the conduct of some of our so called "fans" We would be better off without some of them.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought flaming was against the TOS of the forum :harhar:

I only became aware of supergrass Boabs actions when he posted the link to the thread himself. Try reading before you post.

Immune from what?

Immune from being reported.

And no I dont agree with grassing a fan in at a game. I'm not getting at that at all. All I want to know is why the fact the person was a bear makes Boab's actions so outragous. If he was a tim commiting the exact same offence, then Boab would be a hero and not a "grass".

Why would a tim be sitting amongst Bears, singing about catholics?

:rolleyes: You know what I mean but I'll break it down. Boab is at Ibrox on derby day and is sitting near the away support. One fan in particular on their side stands up and give it laldy with his sectarianism a couple of times and Boab reports him.

We are talking about Bears sticking together though mate,that would be reporting the enemy which is fine :pipe:

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought flaming was against the TOS of the forum :harhar:

Boab made this thread and asked for feedback. I don't even think he really did it.

So he's either a grass or an attention whore?

Radioactiveman will be raging when he sees this!

Boab you are a twat. :unsure:

What a grassing fanny you are.

harsh

Why? He ratted out a fellow bear, and by making a thread seems to be proud of it. He deserves all the abuse he gets. Who needs enemies.......