***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Well, that sucked. All credit to the Saints, though. The only drawback to their victory is that it makes %@$!# NE fans happy.

Patriots fans are like Celtic fans.

They think everyone loves them, but in reality everyone despises them.

The jump on the bandwagon of other teams and claim a special relationship after their team loses.

and

They cheat at every opportunity and have no shame in it

That's a terrible insult. :angry:

Tell me I'm wrong..... :pipe:

I am nothing like a scum fan. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Do Patriots fans claim to be "America's team" and think they are loved across the USA?

Do they change teams on a regular basis, claiming to "support" teams that play decent teams and then make up obscene reasons for doing so?

Do they cheat on a regular basis, spy on other teams and tape walk throughs ?

No that's Dallas mate. I remember because when Montana threw "the catch" against the Cowboys in the NFC Championship he was told by a Cowboy "you just beat America's team" to which Montana replied "well you can watch the Superbowl with the rest of America" :lol::praise:

Sorry any chance to get that story in a rile up TG :craphead:

You're way down there, so I'll cut you some slack m8. It does amuse me that you hate the Colts more than the Pats though, as the Colts got to be a winner by doing it cleanly. I'll end it there, 'cause it's too much to go into right now.

Anyhoo, congrats to the Saints and the city of New Orleans on their big win tonight.

It's getting a bit heated in this thread. :)

Goat, you will get used to that. At the same time, we do have lots of fun and banter in this thread.

I'm a New England Patriots and I know some of the folks here don't like the Pats. I read that Belichick will be taking over the defensive coaching responsibilities.

I am not sure how he will do with his so many roles at the Pats office.

No long now... The pills should kick in soon. 11.gif

Am getting written off

It's a right kick in the nuts, No as bad as Manchester but it's up there in the top 5 :disappointment:

God no where near as. But really gutted. When we won it last year I just started following Colts. I feel like a proper fan now. What sites you use for keeping up to date on Colts

http://www.colts.com/

and

http://www.nfl.com/

Well, that sucked. All credit to the Saints, though. The only drawback to their victory is that it makes %@$!# NE fans happy.

The jump on the bandwagon of other teams and claim a special relationship after their team loses.

and

I am nothing like a scum fan. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Do Patriots fans claim to be "America's team" and think they are loved across the USA?

Do they change teams on a regular basis, claiming to "support" teams that play decent teams and then make up obscene reasons for doing so?

No that's Dallas mate. I remember because when Montana threw "the catch" against the Cowboys in the NFC Championship he was told by a Cowboy "you just beat America's team" to which Montana replied "well you can watch the Superbowl with the rest of America" :lol::praise:

Dallas are Americas team, but the Patriots claim to be America's team

TBH I have nevr heard any of my friends say that.

Yes! Thank fuck Manning and the Colts didn't win. I'm happy for the Saints and their fans. Another great NFL season over. Next year hopefully the 49ers can make the playoffs, or at least get a winning season. I think the NFL thread has been a huge success this season with a lot more regular posters. I think we should create a tipping comp for the NFL fans in here for next season.

I didnt post in here as much as I should have.

You better start then :P

Rams to draft DE Suh with the first pick of the 2010 draft.

Better?

Suh is immense and if picked by the Rams (which he should be) will make a big difference.

We should draft him, he could be the next Reggie White, hes that good.

However, He has draft value.........If we could moved down to 10ish, via 1 or 2 trades and pick up a couple of players it might be the best way forward as we are re-building.

Either way, I dont think we can go wrong in the draft this year.

So when does the new NFL season kick off?

I doubt I'd watch any of the regular games to be honest, so I'll see you all next super bowl.

Draft in April

Pre season August

Season September

September? That long? <cr>

and

You're way down there, so I'll cut you some slack m8. It does amuse me that you hate the Colts more than the Pats though, as the Colts got to be a winner by doing it cleanly. I'll end it there, 'cause it's too much to go into right now.

Anyhoo, congrats to the Saints and the city of New Orleans on their big win tonight.

As I've said before mate I'm not a Patriot fan just don't hate them. I also actually quite like Brady and Welker. I can't really explain my dislike of the Colts really. Tall poppy syndrome I guess. I get sick to death of hearing about Manning all the time and it's just built up over the past couple of years. Tbh I think the AFC was just incredibly weak this year and that the team was overrated. I would have been going for an NFC team over any AFC team this year because I just thought the conference was so much more entertaining.

Been a very successful thread. Boab said it would never last :D

My first full NFL season and what a season it was. Sorry to DB and Chris, at least their team made it that far :anguish:

Congrats to the Saints.

Fuck Boab and the rest of them. The most popular thread in this section. One of the most popular on RM. Stats don't lie