***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

And we're back.

Rodgers just threw an interception and the 49ers gain a touchdown from it thanks to Frank Gore.

Looking forward to seeing how Manning does for the Bronco's later on. Heard a lot of reports he may not get quiet whilst calling plays in front of the Bronocos fans that he's used to. But if it benefits the team then I see no reason why the fans wouldn't.

St louis look much improved,Bradford is a excellent qb(injury prone).Rams were unluck as were the jags,first ive seen of gabbert(didt catch may jags games last year) and from what i heard/read he was the worst qb in the league,he looked good last night and seems to have a huge arm which should work well with blackmon

St louis look much improved,Bradford is a excellent qb(injury prone).Rams were unluck as were the jags,first ive seen of gabbert(didt catch may jags games last year) and from what i heard/read he was the worst qb in the league,he looked good last night and seems to have a huge arm which should work well with blackmon

I accidentally neg repped you. Levelled it up in another random post.

Not really, if that last field goal had gone in I might still be laughing. Anyway did you see the UK supporters at the game with the union flag. Tomorrow I head off to Scotland for a couple of weeks. biggrin.gif

Didn't see that. Pretty ironic, considering Boston's history. ;-) Seriously, hope you have a great trip. Will you get over to Ibrox at all?

Good start for the 49'ers. The additions of Manningham and Moss could prove to be shrewd signings, and added to Crabtree and Davis, our group of receivers is a lot better than in previous years. The one person I'm still unsure about is Alex Smith, although he has made a solid start to the season.