***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Anybody on here play NFL Fantasy League? if so, what do your teams look like??

QB: Phillip Rivers

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: TJ Houshmanzadeh

WR: Hines Ward

RB: DeAngelo Williams

RB: Clinton Portis

TE: Greg Olsen

K: Mason Crosby

DEF: Minnesota

Bench: Ben Roethlisberger, Ronnie Brown, Braylon Edwards, Knowshon Moreno, Michael Jenkins, Heath Miller

Bench: Ben Roethlisberger, Ronnie Brown, Braylon Edwards, Knowshon Moreno, Michael Jenkins, Heath Miller

They are two fantasy leagues, is it the one you get a draft or the one you just get a wage cap and you pick a team each week?

Oh i see..yep they sure do.So do the Eagles which unhappily is my local team and i kinda dont like them anyway.I ended up a baseball fan while im here , Phillies , i got to see them win the world series last year :)

"Hide yer Beagle , Vicks an Eagle" lol

:lol: Seriously, that bassa should ever have been allowed to play again. Hope the Eagles lose every game with him at the helm.

It certainly was an odd choice , i dont think many top flight teams would have touched him with a barge pole.However when we look closer at the coach , one Andy Reid and then consider his sons.

Both sons are big time jailbirds for drugs and whatever other charges go along with it.At least one is still in prison and its likely both are.

It doesnt take much of a stretch to imagine the counselling Andy Reid has needed or gotten , losing both sons to the prison system and drugs.Perhaps its the very reason he found it within himself to forgive Vick and hire him much to the dismay of a lot of Eagles fans.

Fuck'em i say , never liked the green shirts anyway , im with you mate and hope they get pumped regularly.

They are two fantasy leagues, is it the one you get a draft or the one you just get a wage cap and you pick a team each week?

We do a Yahoo Sports league with 8 teams and a live draft

I do the one from NFL.com it's the same set up, except we only get 5 on the bench.

My team is...

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Terrell Owens

WR: Torry Holt

RB: Jamal Lewis

RB: Reggie Bush

TE: Kevin Boss

K: Kris Brown

DEF: NE Patriots

Bench: M.Bulger, Laurence Maroney, LaDainian Tomlinson, Anthony Gonzalez, Hakeem Nicks.

I do the one from NFL.com it's the same set up, except we only get 5 on the bench.

My team is...

Bench: M.Bulger, Laurence Maroney, LaDainian Tomlinson, Anthony Gonzalez, Hakeem Nicks.

Yeah I do the one on NFL.com aswell, same set up really.

RB: Adrian Peterson

RB: Thomas Jones

WR: Steve Smith

WR: Lee Evans

WR: Bernard Berrian

TE: Owen Daniels

K: Stephen Gostkowski

DEF: Eagles

Bench: Matt Cassel, Cadillac Williams, Knowshon Moreno, Laurent Robinson, Josh Morgan

What a difference in score for Eagles DEF from week 1 to week 2. Saints go with the mentality "fuck defense, we'll just score more than you"

My team is...

Bench: Matt Cassel, Cadillac Williams, Knowshon Moreno, Laurent Robinson, Josh Morgan

What a difference in score for Eagles DEF from week 1 to week 2. Saints go with the mentality "fuck defense, we'll just score more than you"

You had a great week last week for points between Peterson and the Eagles defense.

My team is...

You had a great week last week for points between Peterson and the Eagles defense.

Aye, and throw in Jones' 2 td 100+ yard performance. You'll be a happy man with Owens getting off the mark. I'm surprised that Bills haven't gone to Owens more on offense since Lynch is out suspended for the first few weeks.

The Pats really are in trouble, Welker and Moss doubtful for today game against the Falcons :lol:

Right now, the Pats is leading, 16-10 over the Falcons with about 40 seconds left in the 3rd Q. It seems the Pats are in the red zone now.

The current scores right now:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl

You can click on this link to check out the current scores. Most of the games are now in the 4th quarter with some in the 3rd quarter.

The hottest game so far is the Jacksonville-Houston game with both teams tied at 24 in the 3rd quarter.

The biggest news would be...

Since TexasGers already said that the Redskins lost to the Detroit Lions, the Lions finally broke their 19 straight losing games until today.

Final results:

Washington 14

Detroit 19

Cleveland 3

Baltimore 34

Jacksonville 31

Houston 24

San Francisco 24

Minnesota 27

Atlanta 10

New England 26

Kansas City 14