***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Jay Cutler :anguish:

A friend of mine who went to Vanderbilt said he would walk around parties and hand out business cards to girls that said, "Jay Cutler- Vanderbilt Starting QB"

:anguish:

Hahahha nothing like confidence eh ? Now he is the Bears QB he can just hand out numbered tickets..take a number laides and ill be with you as time permits.

Go Bears , game on 14 -13 , the old red white and blue vs as ugly a green top as ive seen since the bumblebee top

What about Favre rolling back the years today <cr>

Great win for the Pats today also.

Pats win but it was not great. :dry:

Considering what you were up against today and still missing Welker, if i was a Pats fan i'd be happy with the win.

I am happy with the win, no problem there. It was just a bit frustrating to watch so many passes dropped or miss timed.

The 49ers doing better than I expected. Got good wins the first couple of weeks and close game against the Vikings.

Watching the Patriots v Falcons game and have to say for having a year out Brady looks good but his recievers are just not getting it right for him. No partnership between him and Galloway. Moss is playing well but that's only one option and with Welker out there doesn't seem to be a whole lot more. At least Taylor played pretty well in the running game.

What a result for the Colts last night, and that's with half a team. :praise:

Was impressed with Pierre Garson and Brown and how they have just fitted into our well oiled machine, Us in the Superbowl looks a great shout as we will get stronger and stronger.

3-0 and Counting 13.gif

Was impressed with Pierre Garson and Brown and how they have just fitted into our well oiled machine, Us in the Superbowl looks a great shout as we will get stronger and stronger.

3-0 and Counting 13.gif

Giants > Colts :D

3-0 and Counting 13.gif

Giants > Colts :D

Eli vs Payton would be a classic :D

Have to say the Vikings were very impressive against the 49ers. Brett Favre was awesome and that touchdown pass for the win just shows what it means to have an experienced quarterback. With Peterson their rushing game is great as well so they have options.