rangers on fifa 10

GlasgowRangersChampions52

We are 4 stars and for about the 5th time posted just because Boyd is the highest rated he isn't our best player. Just that his finishing etc is so high that it makes him look better than what he actually is.

Anyone have access to al of the Scums ratiings?

Boyd scores 20 tap ins a year and that makes him our best player. Well done EA, you fucked up again. Bougherra should be atleast 80 imo, same with Davis.

I think these scores are relative. Quite why Boyd has 80 is beyond me, but the score of 70 suggests that they're only 30% away from being a perfect footballer. Even Messi is at 89% meaning he's 11% off.

Which means that each single percent is a significant increase.

And these are SPL players remember.

Boyd scores 20 tap ins a year and that makes him our best player. Well done EA, you fucked up again. Bougherra should be atleast 80 imo, same with Davis.

I think these scores are relative. Quite why Boyd has 80 is beyond me, but the score of 70 suggests that they're only 30% away from being a perfect footballer. Even Messi is at 89% meaning he's 11% off.

If you read what I said..Boyd is so high because of his finishing and shot power etc.. if you were to stick him in midfield he would be about 60 as everything else is pish.

Also most players in the team have got a good stat increase. Thomson in particular as I noticed his sprint speed was at 9 and got it put upto 74.

:lol: It's a fair theory, but League 2 players are nothing like half the "perfect footballer."