***The Official VfB Stuttgart v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canni be arsed reading through the whole thread but did anyone see RangersGary?

Dunno what he looks like but I saw the Kermit lady about 3 times because it kept cutting to a guy infront of her :P

aye a seen um about 5-10 mins in, looked absolutely fucked shaking someones hand :lol:

gratz fm hamburg. not to bad, well deserved point due to 2nd half! and be sure that ur greenwhite neighbours are gonna hear fm all of us at hsv soon!

Welcome to the site mate!!! (tu)

Get into them....that's all we ask!!! :D 3 points for you guys against them & we'll all be happy! :D

Anyone watch the highlights there?? Great package I thought by STV. 25 mins straight footy...no adverts & no break in between the half's! Just roll on-roll off football!

gratz fm hamburg. not to bad, well deserved point due to 2nd half! and be sure that ur greenwhite neighbours are gonna hear fm all of us at hsv soon!

Welcome to the site mate!!! (tu)

Get into them....that's all we ask!!! :D 3 points for you guys against them & we'll all be happy! :D

Anyone watch the highlights there?? Great package I thought by STV. 25 mins straight footy...no adverts & no break in between the half's! Just roll on-roll off football!

Yeah, good highlights (tu)

I could be wrong, but it sounded like the commentators/studio guys wanted the British team to win. Surely some mistake???? :D