5 Live World Football Phone-in

the goal machine

Soes anybody actually know if there is anywhere you can download the whole show?

I can't listen to it live, but the only podcast I can find seems to be the 44 minute best of one.

It's part of the Up All Night show which Dotun presents but even the link on the I-player is only 45 minutes long.

Soes anybody actually know if there is anywhere you can download the whole show?

I can't listen to it live, but the only podcast I can find seems to be the 44 minute best of one.

It's part of the Up All Night show which Dotun presents but even the link on the I-player is only 45 minutes long.

Yeah thats the one I download (tu)

It's shite really because I never get to hear the whole thing.

Last week for example, Dotun was saying oh it's a four hour World Football Phone In Special tonight and the podcast was only 45 minutes long :anguish:

You think the people doing the editing could edit that (alomg with questions about Hernanes and Freddy Adu since they get asked every week) out don't you? :lol:

Yeah thats the one I download (tu)

It's shite really because I never get to hear the whole thing.

Last week for example, Dotun was saying oh it's a four hour World Football Phone In Special tonight and the podcast was only 45 minutes long :anguish:

You think the people doing the editing could edit that (alomg with questions about Hernanes and Freddy Adu since they get asked every week) out don't you? :lol:

I agree. Or Jozy Altidore or Maradona as Argentina coach questions :anguish:

Still a great listen but it's far better when its new questions.