2000 Bears + going to Stuttgart whereas the gfitw . .

BLUEDIGNITY

celtic have sold there full allocation of tickets for this.... they have just not bought them through thomas cook.

And for the defence we have joe beltrami ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

well am just saying.... your saying they have sold no tickets.... but they have sold there full allocation... i know this becuase my cousins are going... and he sed nobody books with THOMAS CROOK..coz its a rip off. rangers and celtic should get them to fuck!

Why would a bear give a fuck who sellick use for official flights?

One to watch.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly the tims are scared the Israelis have heard about their Palestinian supporting antics and the mhanks have shit their load.

it annoys me the way sellick have hijacked the palestininan cause...bothers me that just because they hold a palestinian flag Rangers fans think that Israel is the ey. Israel are killing innocent woman and children day after day on their Palestinian territory... not a flag i want near me

Quite a lot of things annoy you, its almost mope-like.

celtic have sold there full allocation of tickets for this.... they have just not bought them through thomas cook.

And for the defence we have joe beltrami ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

well am just saying.... your saying they have sold no tickets.... but they have sold there full allocation... i know this becuase my cousins are going... and he sed nobody books with THOMAS CROOK..coz its a rip off. rangers and celtic should get them to fuck!

Why would a bear give a fuck who sellick use for official flights?

One to watch.

did they get 18 tickets for this? there seems to be around 18 fans there. they reall are TGFITW