Wednesday - how confident are we?

TravelingWilBEARy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not confident about this at all - especially after Saturday

Walter going to avoid defeat rather than win with a midfield 5 of Davis, McCulloch, Thomson, Mendes and Rothen with Miller on his own

what do yous think? sadly, I think it will be a 1-0 defeat

thats plenty :rolleyes: will be over the moon with a draw, but really do think we can snatch a win :)

Not as confident as some. It's going to be a very tricky game. Stuttgart are not as bad as some are making them out to be!

Unfortunatley, I think we'll struggle, and fail to come away with any points.

Not confident about this at all - especially after Saturday

Walter going to avoid defeat rather than win with a midfield 5 of Davis, McCulloch, Thomson, Mendes and Rothen with Miller on his own

what do yous think? sadly, I think it will be a 1-0 defeat

Not 2 confident, a draw would be good

and i think he's right 1 go 2 avoid defeat away from home against a team who r better than us, if we went out 2 win we could end up gettin pumped

i wouldnt play rothen or mcculloch, id put naismith on and novo with davis in the middle, that way when we do attack we have pace and some1 2 support the striker (most likely miller), altho walter wont do that

In the second part of last season Stuttgart were the second best team in the Bundesliga IMO.

However I think the outcome depends on what Rangers teams shows up.

If the "Kaunus Rangers" show up we will get brushed aside easily, but if the "UEFA Cup run Rangers" turn up then we might get a nice suprise.

In the second part of last season Stuttgart were the second best team in the Bundesliga IMO.

However I think the outcome depends on what Rangers teams shows up.

If the "Kaunus Rangers" show up we will get brushed aside easily, but if the "UEFA Cup run Rangers" turn up then we might get a nice suprise.

Our current team can match the level of play of that side and do so much more, however as you say it depends how we show up.

anyone that thinks we will win needs there head testing!!!

I think you need your testes heading.

:lol:

You only need to look how rare Champions league away wins are to see what we are up against, surely no one thinks this will be an easy game. We normally start the champions league well but fade near the end , that may have to do with the fact we are usually third seeds and the order we play the games in as third seeds but I am still hoping for that strong start on Wednesday. I would be very happy with a draw.