Can we expect the Brox to be full?

TheCamelsToe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CL nights agreed are awesome ,but its the hangers on that u only see on these nights that spoil it......ok maybe i shouldnt have a family ,or maybe i should make my 8 year old twins frequent these matches ,but honestly i cant,cause the arseholes that indeed are put into the seats around my 4 season books leave a lot to be desired on these nights,,,,a drunken disgrace to our team tbh,,,and i aint no fucking angel believe me...

The price is a disgrace for the package! But Ibrox will be full i reckon and as loud as ever on a good CL night ;)

how much is it. i here people paying over £100.?

£111 for non season ticket holders.

i heard today via talksport ,chelsea only charge £25 per CL group game....fkn bargain

i heard today via talksport ,chelsea only charge £25 per CL group game....fkn bargain

I was down for Chelsea's first CL game last year against Bordeaux and my ticket was only £15.

The Bridge is half empty on CL nights until the group stage is finished.

The price is a disgrace for the package! But Ibrox will be full i reckon and as loud as ever on a good CL night ;)

how much is it. i here people paying over £100.?

£111 for non season ticket holders.

and £96 for season Ticket holders.??

how much did u pay.?

Aye but it's cheaper if you're ten......

am no ten. look at my profile.

people lie... yeah you

:lol: naw no lie's here. when i went up to for my tickets i was in and out in 2 seconds. just told the women that i wanted champions League tickets. i gave her my season Ticket and she said £60.:lol:

Couldn't believe it.

:uk:

naw i know youre 62 but fucking making yourself oot to be a concession is oot of order lol,,,,naw fuckin take it if you can make it mate, fuck it....

i bought the £96 package for the 3 games, but a couple of my mates who are non ST holders

where wantin to attend the home sevilla game only to be told u hav 2 buy the entire package at

£115 or summit, think rangers are doin themselves outta money here. sum ppl just wont pay that much

for the 3 games and wud rather go to maybe 1 or 2. think the club is bein a bit short sightied with this 1.

any1 else heard this???

i bought the £96 package for the 3 games, but a couple of my mates who are non ST holders

where wantin to attend the home sevilla game only to be told u hav 2 buy the entire package at

£115 or summit, think rangers are doin themselves outta money here. sum ppl just wont pay that much

for the 3 games and wud rather go to maybe 1 or 2. think the club is bein a bit short sightied with this 1.

any1 else heard this???

You can buy tickets for each game separate from 5 days before each match.

naw i know youre 62 but fucking making yourself oot to be a concession is oot of order lol,,,,naw fuckin take it if you can make it mate, fuck it....

:lol: am 18 ffs :lol: it's no ma fault the women asked for £60 would you complain.?? if she said £60 plzz. or would you say ohh no it's £96.??

:lol: am 18 ffs :lol: it's no ma fault the women asked for £60 would you complain.?? if she said £60 plzz. or would you say ohh no it's £96.??

i know mate thats why im agreeing with you

:lol: That's what I was thinking. Gaz agreed with you.

any1 else heard this???

You can buy tickets for each game separate from 5 days before each match.

u got a link for that info gary? 3 of my mates are desperate 2 go sevilla home game.

and if not do u know how much the single match tiket wud be for not ST's.

thanx in advance matey