Can we expect the Brox to be full?

TheCamelsToe

Aye but it's cheaper if you're ten......

am no ten. look at my profile.

naw i know youre 62 but fucking making yourself oot to be a concession is oot of order lol,,,,naw fuckin take it if you can make it mate, fuck it....

:lol: am 18 ffs :lol: it's no ma fault the women asked for £60 would you complain.?? if she said £60 plzz. or would you say ohh no it's £96.??

:lol: That's what I was thinking. Gaz agreed with you.

ano. but it's no out of order.

the women that served me is proberly sacked for under chargeing people. :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

naw i know youre 62 but fucking making yourself oot to be a concession is oot of order lol,,,,naw fuckin take it if you can make it mate, fuck it....

:lol: am 18 ffs :lol: it's no ma fault the women asked for £60 would you complain.?? if she said £60 plzz. or would you say ohh no it's £96.??

cheers mate,,,but to add to that we have 4 STs and theres no way i would take them on for CL nights although i fucking miss them so much myself as does the missus ,but we through previous experience do not see them as games for our 8 year olds,what a fucking shame,,,there are too many arsehole part time/glory hunting supporters that attend these fixtures ,and theres another dozen at least ST holders around us that dont attend for exact same reason im afraid...

i was agreeing with you mate and was joking boot the out of order quote,,,please stop jumping in mate and read all before you please.....

i was agreeing with you mate and was joking boot the out of order quote,,,please stop jumping in mate and read all before you please.....

(tu)

I'm not able to make the Sevilla game, so I'm not paying over £100 for 3 tickets when I might only be able to make one of the games. If they start selling them on their own then I might be able to make the Unirea and Stuttgart games.

I'm not able to make the Sevilla game, so I'm not paying over £100 for 3 tickets when I might only be able to make one of the games. If they start selling them on their own then I might be able to make the Unirea and Stuttgart games.

Here you go: http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/Page...roductHome.aspx

But it says "3 match package only"?

Guys ive just phoned up this morning and got my ticks! The guy on the phone said they are selling really fast now and that the seating plan online is only updated every couple of days! I seen a section in the Broomy that i wanted was availiable according to online but when i asked he said BF4 was all gone and only BF2 had seats remaining! Get in quick

I'm amazed that there's still tickets left to be honest.

I find it pretty annoying.

Rangers should be selling single tickets.

I was going to spend a lot of money on hospitality at ibrox for the cL but the package was complicated and involved taking other SPL games....i ended up telling them to ram it......

But it says "3 match package only"?

5 days before the matches, you can buy single tickets (presumably from 5 days before the Sevilla match they all become available singly, or do you still have to buy the two remaining matches?)

I was in your situation bluenose_72, but I bought the 3-match package (£106.50 inc credit card charges) and have sold on my Sevilla ticket (face value obviously) on here.

I'm amazed that there's still tickets left to be honest.

I find it pretty annoying.

Rangers should be selling single tickets.

I was going to spend a lot of money on hospitality at ibrox for the cL but the package was complicated and involved taking other SPL games....i ended up telling them to ram it......

Will they not sell hospitality on an individual game basis? Unbelievable!

These guys need to get their act in order and not allow folk like you to walk away.