Have an idea

Deanow

Maybe when we play Celtic we can have loads of blow away champions league footballs just to get it up the celtic fans when they visit Ibrox like loads of them. Does anyone know where I can get them? Ones you can blow up like baloons they would get really pissed aff if our stadium had loads of them anyone like my idea?

or have a huge banner made up with a huge pic of a dining table and the names of all the teams in the champions league , and written on the table we shall have in big bold letters :

THE CHAMPIONS TABLE.

and thena smaller one with the words Euro cannon fodder with their name on it.

yeah i know its shite ....... :anguish:

We just need to get the club to play the CL theme tune over the PA to annoy the living crap out of them and at the end we all sing that line that sounds like "LASAGNE"!!!

:)

exactly keep it nice and simple, that will have them raging

We just need to get the club to play the CL theme tune over the PA to annoy the living crap out of them and at the end we all sing that line that sounds like "LASAGNE"!!!

exactly keep it nice and simple, that will have them raging

I agree. That will wind them right up.

Actually, i have heard that if you use the words,

We're making millions, Fucking millions!

Then that fits the tune perfectly!

doesnt really work when we are 30 million in debt and have the worst marketing strategy in world football.

Maybe we should not bother winding them up about cl football. We might end up getting pumped and laughed at..

doesnt really work when we are 30 million in debt and have the worst marketing strategy in world football.

Maybe we should not bother winding them up about cl football. We might end up getting pumped and laughed at..

Your full of fun

and its 20 million with a good bit of it cleared after champs league cash comes in.