Awful

Davie2909

Not happy with dropping points to Killie.

Not happy with Weir pushing himself for the Rangers Hating International set up.

Not happy with the lack of any sense of PR from our club - the amount of cards we get keeps getting worse and we aint anywhere near as dirty as Septic yet our club won´t point out these details... DIGNIFIED SILENCE = COWARDICE.

We will get better as the season goes on though, so don´t lose heart - Tims have started not too bad but truth be told as the season goes on they´ll bottle it, all we have to do is stay on their tails and watch them buckle under the pressure...

Anyone who thinks the last 3 performances wert bad because we didnt lose are kidding themselves on cmon Murderwell, Killie , QOS 2 goalless draws and a 2 - 1 win over a bunch

of yokels i recon there is something far wrong either in the coaching or in the attitude these so called players are taking.

Anyone who thinks the last 3 performances wert bad because we didnt lose are kidding themselves on cmon Murderwell, Killie , QOS 2 goalless draws and a 2 - 1 win over a bunch

of yokels i recon there is something far wrong either in the coaching or in the attitude these so called players are taking.

And I bet you are one of the people who said last Wednesday night they were fantastic

And I bet you are one of the people who said last Wednesday night they were fantastic

Fantastic for 45 mins that really is fantastic.

the only problem was weir imo

Seriously? Weir may have been shocking, but he wasn't the only one. Can't think of anyone who got pass marks tonight. Grim viewing

Bougherra.

(tu)

Alexander, Bougherra, Whittaker,Papac, Thomson, Davis, Mendes, Rothen, Naismith and Boyd.