Here we go again

Gid

The usual suspects pressing the panic button again after a couple of poor results.

Pick your panties out your crack and relax. Remember you did the same when we drew at Hibs towards the end of last season. All is not lost yet ladies.

Guest The Brown Brogue
The usual suspects pressing the panic button again after a couple of poor results.

Pick your panties out your crack and relax. Remember you did the same when we drew at Hibs towards the end of last season. All is not lost yet ladies.

Of course all is not lost yet and theres a long, long way to go but people are entitled to be a little concerned over our domestic performances so far this season.

Of course all is not lost yet and theres a long, long way to go but people are entitled to be a little concerned over our domestic performances so far this season.

So "get rid of Smith" and "if we lose to Celtic there will be major changes in the management team and directors box" are just people being "a little concerned"?

I find myself agreeing with Gid. Yesterday Bluepeter9 agreed with me. Earlier, i saw a post from boab i agreed with. I'm just waiting for Bobby Ewing to come out of the shower and tell me its all a dream.

Guest The Brown Brogue

So "get rid of Smith" and "if we lose to Celtic there will be major changes in the management team and directors box" are just people being "a little concerned"?

So are you not at all concerned about the way we are playing right now then?

So are you not at all concerned about the way we are playing right now then?

I think what he is saying is, those comments are a tad drastic! doh

How dare people be angry at shit performances for a month, no goals or wins for three games, all before a huge week of football? Amazing that, eh?

There's no doubting people overreact to this sort of thing, but there's more justified criticism than anything else. Are you expecting people to be delighted with mediocrity?

How dare people be angry at shit performances for a month, no goals or wins for three games, all before a huge week of football? Amazing that, eh?

There's no doubting people overreact to this sort of thing, but there's more justified criticism than anything else. Are you expecting people to be delighted with mediocrity?

Yes. Its character building.

Yes. Its character building.

:(

In that case, I look forward to our next goalless draw :pipe:

its called being realistic not negative

So you think sack Smith, sack the board, sack everyone is a sensible reaction then Ian?

Try to think a bit more rationally!

So you think sack Smith, sack the board, sack everyone is a sensible reaction then Ian?

Did you miss the bit where I said that there's no doubt to be an overreaction?

Of course I don't think that's rational, but I do think there's a lot of justified criticism posted on here after the last four matches, criticism that we can't hide from.

Did you miss the bit where I said that there's no doubt to be an overreaction?

Of course I don't think that's rational, but I do think there's a lot of justified criticism posted on here after the last four matches, criticism that we can't hide from.

I agree criticism is deserved. There's just too many drama queens on here.

Everyone needs to chill, kick back and have a beer. It's Sunday after all! :cheers: