***The Official Rangers v Celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If big Kyle is fit then he should start from the off. We have nobody up front who can win the ball in the air like Lafferty and be a physical presence to get stuck intae their shite defence. {I would love to see big Kyle do to that dirty cunt Loovens the same way as Cousin did to McManus}..................Follow ..................Follow................Colin

:alexander:

:whittaker: :weir: :papac: :ssmith:

:davis: :mendes: :rothen:

:novo: ------------------------------------------ :fleck:

:Naismith:

For the lack of a better team...

i dount greggs will be dropped.

i hope this flu doesnt spread overnight!!

Please, anything but another 0-0 draw :anguish: FOR CHRIST SAKE!!

Give it 2-2 if it has to be a draw! Got £2 on it for a free bet :P

u better watch they bookies mate ,is it £2 or free,fucking conmen tbh

Coral give 10% cashback for what you put it on in a month with them.

Posted this line up in another thread -

:mcgregor:

:novo: :mendes: :davis: :rothen: :beasley:

Personally I'd rather see Wilson played @ CB than Papac though, but I doubt very much that it will happen.

Posted this line up in another thread -

:mcgregor:

:novo: :mendes: :davis: :rothen: :beasley:

Personally I'd rather see Wilson played @ CB than Papac though, but I doubt very much that it will happen.

That looks pretty good...with such a makeshift defense, we have to pack the midfield

Thought I heard on SSN say this is on SkySports 3? :huh: Surely a game like this deserves SS1 with Andy Gray and Martin Tyler commentating?

It does deserve it but Sky won't go back to that it seems, that it was in the Nineties.

by Lindsay Herron

NORTHERN IRISH youngster Andy Little will make his first start for Rangers today in the massive Old Firm derby as Walter Smith has been forced to dramatically revamp his team as a result of injuries and illness.

Little, who has played just 15 minutes of top team football, will play at right in a make-shift Rangers defence with Sasa Papac playing centre half and Stevie Whittaker moving to left back.

The stunning changes have ocurred as both Madjid Bougherra and Lee McCulloch have been ruled out as a result of a flu bug.

There are big changes in midfield too with Kevin Thomson out as a a result of soreness in his knee and boss Smith has opted to draft in Stevie Smith on the left side of midfield which means no place for loan signing Jerome Rothen.

Stevie Naismith will play on the right with Pedro Mendes and Steve Davis in the centre and Smith has also reunited Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller up front for a match Rangers really need to win.

Little is highly rated at Murray Park and can play either up front or at the back. He came on for Boyd for the last nine minutes of last season's Scottish Cup semi-final win over St Mirren and got six minutes last weekend against Aberdeen as a sub for Miller.

Rangers have used him at right back in training matches and bounce games but it will undoubtedly be a massive test for the 20-year-old.

The other big news is that Kyle Lafferty has made the bench for the first derby of the season.

RANGERS: McGregor; Little, Weir, Papac, Whittaker; Naismith, Mendes, Davis, Smith; Boyd

SUBS: Alexander, Novo, Lafferty, Rothen, Fleck, Wilson, Loy.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/He...00.htmld,Miller.

NORTHERN IRISH youngster Andy Little will make his first start for Rangers today in the massive Old Firm derby as Walter Smith has been forced to dramatically revamp his team as a result of injuries and illness.

Little, who has played just 15 minutes of top team football, will play at right in a make-shift Rangers defence with Sasa Papac playing centre half and Stevie Whittaker moving to left back.

The stunning changes have ocurred as both Madjid Bougherra and Lee McCulloch have been ruled out as a result of a flu bug.

There are big changes in midfield too with Kevin Thomson out as a a result of soreness in his knee and boss Smith has opted to draft in Stevie Smith on the left side of midfield which means no place for loan signing Jerome Rothen.

Stevie Naismith will play on the right with Pedro Mendes and Steve Davis in the centre and Smith has also reunited Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller up front for a match Rangers really need to win.

Little is highly rated at Murray Park and can play either up front or at the back. He came on for Boyd for the last nine minutes of last season's Scottish Cup semi-final win over St Mirren and got six minutes last weekend against Aberdeen as a sub for Miller.

Rangers have used him at right back in training matches and bounce games but it will undoubtedly be a massive test for the 20-year-old.

The other big news is that Kyle Lafferty has made the bench for the first derby of the season.

RANGERS: McGregor; Little, Weir, Papac, Whittaker; Naismith, Mendes, Davis, Smith; Bod,Miller.

SUBS: Alexander, Novo, Lafferty, Rothen, Fleck, Wilson, Loy.