"We wiz cheated"

GOAT

i swear to god if i hear that once more im going to kill someone.

What goes around comes around. mcdonalds offside goal and the penalty that was outside the box springs to mind. The only difference is, those mistakes cost us not only three points but also cost us the title.

What goes around comes around. mcdonalds offside goal and the penalty that was outside the box springs to mind. The only difference is, those mistakes cost us not only three points but also cost us the title.

They lost every future argument regarding dishonesty when they used such blatant hypocrisy over the way they reacted to the deaths of PO'D and Tommy Burns.

Anything that happens to them after their despicable opportunism can only be interpreted as them getting their just desserts.

Rangers never beat celtic. The refs beat celtic.

I heard on the Radio that 'Rangers didn't beat Celtic, Celtic beat Celtic'

Heard that as well. So they have managed to beat themselves to the championsip 52 times and only win it 42 times. man they cunts are thick doh

I just hear them bleating that they should have had 3 penalties... can they not score on their own without referee's help? If their players werent so known for diving maybe they would have got another penalty or if their new amazing manager signed some decent centre half's then it may have been a win? Doesnt matter what they say, if this is the shelik way of playing, long may it continue

Cheers me up to hear them moan. It is their nature anyway. They are never happy even in victory. Ranging in any defeat. Sad thing is that for now they are 1 point ahead. They had a huge chance to go 7 ahead and with us having so many players out. They know this and that is eating away at them.

Sad lot indeed.

its the same every time they get beat, blame the ref, blame the timing of the game, blame the weather, blame everything and anything but themselves. I always thought hammering celtic was the most satisfying but its actually more satisfying beating them by a single goal when theres a bit of controversy. You know they are hurting so much more.

They weren't cheated, they were the victims of a shit refereeing decision, just like we were last Tuesday, just like as mentioned the Scott McDonald goal.

I do find this thread stupidly hypocritical given how much we moaned about Tuesday's non-penalty though. Including our own manager who whinged about it publicly. Odd that Monkeyheid didn't even raise Sunday's.

When we moan it's about fairness and justice, when they moan it's because they're dirty stupid pathetic losers.

Irony indeed.