***The Official St. Johnstone v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are that desperate to save money we should just give Lafferty's current contract to Boyd and fucking beg Stoke or Wolves to take Lafferty off our hands.

And I'm not exactly a "fan" of Boyd..........

Come one now. This is his 2nd game of the season after injury! We've been more than willing to give Rothen plenty of time to get matchfit and he's shown absolutely fuck all!

Lafferty is never match fit.

He plays two or three games and flatters to decieve (probably because of his lack of fitness) and then he misses three or four with some niggling injury.

It's a horrible cycle and one that I am well and truly sick of, especially with the fee that we paid for him.

Rothen hasn't once looked matchfit to me either and was every bit as bad as Lafferty has been. Kyle needs to up his game a lot, but give him time!

Rothen's been stinking too.

However I will give both of them more time because I'll admit that I'm caught up in the emotion of the match and it probably is stopping me from thinking rational.

It's just so frustrating :(

I know he's an injury worry but we should've played Miller for the 90 mins. Yeah, he doesn't score that much but who does anymore? At least he tries, unlike anyone else in the team.

Why the fuck he's on for Boyd and not Lafferty, I don't know.