Diego Maradona

Rambo1873

junky, alky but never the less a genius of a man lol! how they got that win last night was fucking amazing, i dont no what tactics he polayed, neither does he, dont no why he picks gthe team he picks, neither does he but what a celebration hahaha fucking brilliant!

Guest SandyWaTp
The guys a terrible manager.

The sooner Argentina are rid of him the better.

He picks his team out of a hat, and looks at the stars for a formation. :anguish:

his tactical awareness is appalling but his passion is unquestioned.

i just hope he doesnt tarnish his reputation

Yeah, a drug taking fat blob of a former legend doesn't need his reputation tarnished by a poor managerial stint...

He's still a total God in Argentina though..

Yeah, a drug taking fat blob of a former legend doesn't need his reputation tarnished by a poor managerial stint...

Gotta love people who still use that as an argument to say he wasn't that good :lol:

He is the best football player ever.

Gotta love people who still use that as an argument to say he wasn't that good :lol:

Beckenbauer isn't a drug taking fat blob though :pipe:

A man after my own heart. :h34rt:

No, but he's German. :craphead:

article-0-06C73038000005DC-251_468x286.j

well he doesnt. its football related unlike his drug taking

Great players don't always make great managers.

Aye I agree tha man was a great player but doens't have a clue about management never used to get given instructions as a player apart from go out and do your stuff and he the the stuff was the charlie!!

junky, alky but never the less a genius of a man lol! how they got that win last night was fucking amazing, i dont no what tactics he polayed, neither does he, dont no why he picks gthe team he picks, neither does he but what a celebration hahaha fucking brilliant!

Argentina were pummeling them for the first 45 minutes i dont think Peru got out of their own half , 0-0 after 45 and Diego panicked and subbed his right midfielder for a striker (palermo) Peru start causing them problems as they have a 4-5-1 formation now playing against a 4-3-3, Argentina scored through higuian , Peru put them under more pressure, Diego panicked again and withdrew a striker to replace him with a right fullback cue more pressure from Peru as the argies started to panic as they had no idea what diego was doing (neither did he) peru score minutes from the end and only a last gasp fluck from Palermo saves his bacon.

if he had kept it the same after half time they would ahve won this match 3 or 4 -0 but due to his strange changes they only won 2-1 .

Peru's away record in the qualifying played 8 lost 8 score 2 conceded 25/6

The guys a terrible manager.

The sooner Argentina are rid of him the better.

Spot on dado, another fine example of a remarkabley talented footballer not cutting it as a manager

Take away all the performance enhancing drugs he's used all his playing career,and how good would he have really been? :unsure:

As far as I'm concerned he's always been a Cheating little scumbag. (td)