Support the online petition to Lloyds Banking Group

boss

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link is now on the biggest bowls forum on the net so hopefully get a good few there as well.

Excellent (tu) (tu) (tu)

Signed - first petition i've ever signed; it may not work on its own but together with other lists it might get noticed.

What about our friends down south, anyone familiar with English team boards?

Link is now on the biggest bowls forum on the net so hopefully get a good few there as well.

Excellent (tu) (tu) (tu)

Signed - first petition i've ever signed; it may not work on its own but together with other lists it might get noticed.

Now theres an excellent idea!

Get it oan the Chelsea Forum and the likes.

Excellent (tu) (tu) (tu)

Thats a top idea....we should be approaching our friends down south (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu)

Never thought of that!!

Signed it.

Dont think Lloyds will really care but.

Good Man

We can only but try though...better than twiddling the thumbs I say :craphead: :craphead:

Saying that, if you read some of the comments and If reading it with Lloyds interests at heart I would be concerned!

Durham on Talksport usualy pro us.

Sent him an e-mail (tu)

Superb Stuff (tu)

869 Total Signatures

I am currently working on Myspace as history of other work tells me it is a fantastic source for getting information out to masses who may not particularly visit forums. I am designing just now and then requesting fans personal pages.

come on troops, theres 15,000 of us on this forum alone and we havnt even got 1000 sigs yet and thats with timmys help!

get signing. its only takes a min or 2. for this 2 have the desired effect, we need alot more than 800/900

imo 10,000 wud be a nice round no. to make them take notice

I agree

We really should be through 1000 by now, every signature counts and can be added to a handwritten gathering at the next home game! Everyone who can not make it to the game have the opportunity to sign on-line and help try and make that difference. Even if you feel its a waste of time or will not work, please still just take the minutes you have spare to sign..there is nothing to lose.

Added to the released statement from all the fan groups this morning, this really can have a powerful message to the bank to deal effectively with a potential buyer when negotiating a price for the debt.

We could push them to the point of wishing a fast sale and transfer of the club which in turn ends the uncertainty and allows us to get back to enjoying our football.

If you do nothing....that is what you should expect to get back in terms of progression

Come on Guys (tu)

I agree

We really should be through 1000 by now, every signature counts and can be added to a handwritten gathering at the next home game! Everyone who can not make it to the game have the opportunity to sign on-line and help try and make that difference. Even if you feel its a waste of time or will not work, please still just take the minutes you have spare to sign..there is nothing to lose.

Added to the released statement from all the fan groups this morning, this really can have a powerful message to the bank to deal effectively with a potential buyer when negotiating a price for the debt.

We could push them to the point of wishing a fast sale and transfer of the club which in turn ends the uncertainty and allows us to get back to enjoying our football.

If you do nothing....that is what you should expect to get back in terms of progression

Come on Guys (tu)

cudnae agree more ryan. sign the petition fellow bears

Sent the following text to about 50 folk on my phone:

Let Lloyds bank know what you think of them:

www.petitiononline.com/gers52/petition.html

Forward on to every bluenose you know.