***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

Allzo, was keeping a eye on your AC game and was impressed, so decided to go them myself - what did u do with Ronaldiniho btw?

Hes been fucking amazing for me :drool:

He's a bench warmer for me now, only worth a few million.. his stats are good but his pace/strength is awful. :lol:

I replaced him with Fabregas. :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2l8vhc6.png

Just got to January and for awards, Aguero got these alone nevermind others in my team :

World Footballer of the Year

World player of the year

Striker in team of the year

European footballer of the year

European striker of the year

Serie A player of the year

Serie A foreign player of the year

Serie A fans player of the year

Serie A young player of the year

Also won the golden boot etc. :drool:

rangersvmotherwell.png

Neuer saved Ruddys penalty, then went on to score the winner :D

Vela completely tears up the SPL.

20 league games played 7 goals, 9 assists and 7 MoMs. Overall he has 31 games 10 goals 12 assist and 10 MoMs :praise:

After gloating about my tycoon interest, he ended up losing interest and a consortium has taken over, and tbh I would prefer that as he would give me 10-15m instead of an unrealistic 90m. Anyways I've finished that season now and ended up with a league and scottish cup double :beer1::uk: , for a while it looked like the league was going right to the wire but a 3-1 win vs Celtic and late winners vs Aberdeen and Falkirk meant I clinched the league on the 2nd last game vs Falkirk. Was given 12m to spend in January but spent 18m but its easily covered hopefully. That money was spent on players such as Nicolas Frutos, Craig Conway and Daniel Parejo amongst 8 players. Ive got Riquelme, Varretti, C.Evans and D.Simpson all coming in at the end of the season. Team is:

GK: McGregor/Alexander

DR: Whittaker/Broadfoot

DL: Bokic/Smith

DC: Bougherra/McCulloch

DC: Weir/Wilson

MR: Novo/Zofkac/Nieto

ML: Conway/Naismith/Fleck

MC: Davis/Parejo

MC: Thomson/Edu

ST: Boyd/Frutos/Lafferty

ST: Miller/Lazovic/Naismith

With Ness, Shinnie, Little, Wylde, Durie and Campbell all either breaking into the first team or being promoted to the squad. Bougy spent 6 months out with a broken leg suffered in the first training session he was in at the AC of N :rolleyes: , so big lee played the run-in due to great form at the back after being called in for a league game in which he single handedly won the game for us with a fantastic display at the back, Little has performed well in a handul of games despite truly awful stats and Shinnie has scored 2 goals from only 5 games(didn't play much due to constant niggly injuries)

After 3 years my current Rangers lineup:

McGregor

Clyne Heize Danny Wilson Lee Wallace

Park Ji Sung Steven Davis James McArthur Marvin Emmes

Kris Boyd Steven Davis

One the double first season, treble second and come out of the group stages of the CL three years running and been drawn with Real Madrid both years and been beat both years, although unlucky to progress in the second season. Got Roma this season, should progress no bother!

I'm starting a new game as Rangers. Only loaded the British isles leagues, gonna set my reputation as "Sunday League Footballer" so it'll be a bit harder and try to just sign British players and see how I get on!

Started one as Blackpool instead. Gonna try and get them into the premiership, get some money, try and make them a mid table team in two seasons, then hopefully push for the top 4 in a season or two to come!

Signings so far..

Mark Ridgers - Hearts - GK - 1.5k (half decent, he's 18)

Daniel Pacheco - Liverpool - ST- Loan

Magnus Eikrem - Man United - AMC - Loan

Edgar Davids - Free - DM

Mario Silva - Free - LB

I'm really enjoying my Blackpool game at the moment, never played in the Championship before.

Sitting top of the league in February and promotion looks likely. For some reason though my team is losing money every month. I can't figure out why though, I don't do the 48-month transfer things, there's no "pay x amount to club per month" clauses and my wage budget is under control, yet I'm still losing money. I can only imagine it's because of the stadium being upgraded, but every month my club is getting closer and closer to going into debt, which makes me want promotion even more, to fix that!

League Table at the moment :

21aoah.png

20th - Crystal Palace

21st - Ipswich

22nd - Plymouth

23rd - Watford

24th - Swansea

Transfers/loans in and out :

qmx8gj.png

I ended Pacheco's loan come January as he hardly got a game. Also ended the loan of Dobbie who was there when I started the game.. he's useless and was on 6k a week!

If I get promoted, I'm gonna strengthen the team in all areas with whatever money I have, with the aim to stay up. After that, keep strengthening the squad and hopefully take Blackpool to Europe in a few seasons. :ph34r:

I set my manager reputation or whatever to begin with as Sunday League footballer too, so it said I was an unproven manager.. now I'm known throughout the region. :lol:

After struggling to find their feet in the Premiership, I noticed my Blackpool team had a tough run of games coming up.. Chelsea away, Liverpool home, Arsenal away, Man City home.

So far..

2q8r62s.jpg

alqmv8.png

Sitting at 14th in the prem, 3 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses.. 15 points :lol:

All I want to do is stay up and then next season aim for mid table!

His contract ran out at Man City so I offered him £13,000 a week (I just got promoted, my wage budget got upped a little and I had about 8 mil to spend) and he came. Made him my captain for my newly-promoted team. :lol:

He's 34 now and his stats are starting to drop a little, but for a season or two, he'll do good for me hopefully. :)