***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Thanks for placing your order with zavvi.com order number 95#17##

We are sorry but due to a technical error the payment for your order may show on your payment card statement or account more than once. This has been investigated and can confirm that the subsequent charge that is showing will expire within 48 hours and you will only be charged once.

We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion that this may cause.

Thanks for your patience, should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre or on 0844 264 0702 and we will be happy to help you.

Many Thanks,

The zavvi Customer Care Team

No game for me today.

same :disappointment: :disappointment:

and to make it worse i got an email from them saying they charged me more than once <cr>

same matey :( might just go to gamecentre and buy it then when the zavvi one comes take that down to game centre and say my mum bought it as a surprise. You think they will be able to tell what one what?

No game for me today.

same :disappointment: :disappointment:

and to make it worse i got an email from them saying they charged me more than once <cr>

same matey :( might just go to gamecentre and buy it then when the zavvi one comes take that down to game centre and say my mum bought it as a surprise. You think they will be able to tell what one what?

Anyone think itll work? need to know cause I'll be buying it at 4ish :\. Or i could just trade the one i get in cause i only payed 20quid for it.

I've just sold Whittaker to Atletico Madrid for £6million :lol:

I'm getting Sofiane Feghouli on a free and have signed Marc Muniesa from Barca for £95k and Daniel Opare from Real Madrid for £250k, both look amazing. Opare was epic in 09.

Working on deals to bring Loic Nestor and Gianni Zuverloon in.

got mine yesterday and im hooked into 2nd season with Man City had a horrible first season finishing 10th after spending £60m :anguish: doing a lot better in my 2nd season after spending another £80m :)

signings so far :

Sahko - £25.5m

Rene Adler- £21.5m

Hamsik- £17.5m

Kacar- £14.5m

Gourcuff- £17.5m

Gignac-£14.5m

Stevan Jovetic-£14.5m

Pepe- £8.5m

Diego Renan -£12.5m

installed it the normal way too coz Steam wouldn't let me run it, just kept saying "Preparing to run FM 10 and then just disappeared and done fuck aw.

Ordered it with Zavvi who guarenteed delivery today, but it didn't arrive and they e-mailed me to say that, by accident, they'd taken my payment twice. Utter cunts.

So, I dived into Tesco and bought it. When the Zavvi one arrives, I'm selling it to my mate for £20.

I'm working at 6PM, so don't have long, but I'm going to get going as Bears and see what's happening.

Ordered it with Zavvi who guarenteed delivery today, but it didn't arrive and they e-mailed me to say that, by accident, they'd taken my payment twice. Utter cunts.

So, I dived into Tesco and bought it. When the Zavvi one arrives, I'm selling it to my mate for £20.

I'm working at 6PM, so don't have long, but I'm going to get going as Bears and see what's happening.

i got charged 3 times think your self lucky :disappointment:

Mines got dispatched from shopto today, prob wont get it til monday or tuesday though, not too fussed though! Only cost £19! Cant wait for it, I was gonna download it last night but I read somewhere about early releases having bugs in them which can effect things like team reputation later in the game, things that are hidden to put off pirates.

Mines got dispatched from shopto today, prob wont get it til monday or tuesday though, not too fussed though! Only cost £19! Cant wait for it, I was gonna download it last night but I read somewhere about early releases having bugs in them which can effect things like team reputation later in the game, things that are hidden to put off pirates.

they all have bugs and shite in them. DONT download FM games they are awful. People dont know what they are doing and just delete files to remove as much space as possible. Along with some system files they also delete ALOT of database players etc.....

Nothing like the real game.

they all have bugs and shite in them. DONT download FM games they are awful. People dont know what they are doing and just delete files to remove as much space as possible. Along with some system files they also delete ALOT of database players etc.....

Nothing like the real game.

Ive always just bought the game anyway, just been one of those games ive always felt the need to pay for but it doesnt surprise me about the database files, completely ruins it that.