***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got myself a copy *wink wink* and it's great. I love the new tatic options, view customisation, grey skin and the 3D isn't too bad.

Just beat Munich 3-1 away from home with the current Rangers squad. Half way through the season, dropped into the UEFA, 1st in the league and featuring youngsters like Wilson, Wylde, McMillan, Fleck, Ness, Shinnie and Loy on a weekly basis.

I hate the fact that my players think taing a step up is joining teams like Wigan, Stoke and Le Harve?!

I'm considering editing a British league with 15 English teams, 4 Scottish and 1 Welsh.

Anyone who er.. 'got a copy' *wink wink* can you give me a PM?

I've got mine but I don't know how to install it.. it came in twelve parts. :(

you got a pm yet as i could probs tell you ;)

Anyone who er.. 'got a copy' *wink wink* can you give me a PM?

I've got mine but I don't know how to install it.. it came in twelve parts. :(

Just open the first one with winrar, and then right click on the file and "extract here" and choose where you want it extracted to. Then either burn the file to DVD or mount it using daemon tools.

P.s where did you download it from?

got handed a CL group of Inter, Man Utd anf Wolfsburg. Just beat Wolfsburg 2-1 at Ibrox with Walters 4-5-1 formation :pipe: - Rothen scored a 94 minute winner (tu)

got handed a CL group of Inter, Man Utd anf Wolfsburg. Just beat Wolfsburg 2-1 at Ibrox with Walters 4-5-1 formation :pipe: - Rothen scored a 94 minute winner (tu)