***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost the league on the final day :(

I lost 3rd last game against Celtic which put them ahead by 1, then next game they drew 2-2 with Falkirk and i was beating Aberdeen 3-2 till the 90th minute when they equalised. So going into the last game Celtic were still ahead by 1, so i go beat Hibs 4-0 and Celtic beat Killie 5-0 :anguish:

game is absolute class !

kris boyd on poacher role is devastating :uk:

rangers youth is pretty good aswell :D jamie ness , gregg wylde , john fleck and danny wilson all have good potential and there good :D bad thing is danny wilson just got injured for 5 months :(

2isf30h.png

Thomson was injured, Bougherra suspended, and Novo was still out. :pipe:

Shagger,

Whittaker, Weir, Wilson, Papac,

Davis, Mendes, Fleck,

Beasley,

Naismith, Boyd

Brought on Edu, Miller and Shinnie throughout the game. :lol:

I've got 5 million to spend in January. Already got the deal made to sign Lee Wallace from Hearts.. Smith got injured for 5 months so I needed someone to rival Papac for the left back position!

I'm trying to make sort of realistic signings, so looking for players from the SPL etc.

Anyone know anyone who I could get? Looking for a strong attacking mid/center forward I think - doesn't have to be expensive, just half decent as a backup player!

I had 16 mil to spend after selling Whittaker to Benfica for 6.5 mil. Bought a 19 year old younger for 7.5. That was it, was struggling to find any decent players. So got Danny Wilson in right back learning the position.

Got Hearts in the league cup final, 15 points ahead in the league. Got put into the Europa to get put out the first round off Galatasaray on away goals as they scored in injury time in extra time to make it 4-3 to me and put me out on away goals :(