***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, Sneddon. :happy:

When I get bored of my Blackpool game, I'm gonna start a new game with loads of leagues, and see if I can win like the equivalent of the champions league on every continent. :lol:

For an easier screenshot, if you press alt+F9 ingame, that takes a png file for you without having to use paint etc. It stores it:

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\screenshots

For the skin you need to extract the files using winrar to:

\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins

Been playing a Blackpool game, started with a 5-1 win over QPR then went 7/8 games without a win, changed formation then went on a few games winning streak, picked up some bad injuries but in the playoff positions at December, got £2m to spend but will need to lower it to afford wages, im going to look at transfer listed players that i can get for cheap, going to pay for some even though they will be out of contract in the summer, im losing £300k a month so its EPL in 1st season or go into debt and end up in the shitter so may as well spend what i have to try and get there, should get a run going again once my injured players get back

Why not try playing as a team outside Europe?

MLS, South America (maybe Brazillian/Argentinian leagues), Australia (A-League) or even in the Japanese league or something? :lol:

I'm gonna do that when I get bored of this game. :)

I thought it would be difficult at first, but I started my Blackpool game only knowing like two players, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard doing it as a Japanese team or something. :lol:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

When you're an English club you can get most loan players for free, but when you're at Rangers you have to pay for them. <cr>

Depends on the size of he club it seems.

When i got into the EPL with Blackpool, i got told id get £20m odd for TV rights for the forthcoming season, iv went on about a month since then and never had any of it in my bank <cr> when do i get it? my teams fucking skint, Hutton was going for £3.1m but i couldn't afford his wages so gonna get Whittaker instead :dry:

In my 3rd season with Rangers. Also got the Uruguay job, doing great with them. Lost the league in my first season but regained it in the 2nd season. This year its really close but Jo, Fred, Celso Borges, Adam Hlousek, Steven Davis & Asir Begovic have been outstanding for me. Beat Celtic 2-1 with Davis scoring in the 93rd, went fucking mental. :lol: Made some stupid transfers though like James McArthur for £16 million from Dinamo Kiev, tried to cancel it but wouldn't let me. :anguish:

lineupa.png

hlousek.png

leaguec.png