***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

Kev I started a game with Barca and not sure exactly who to sell to generate money because I badly want Ageuro and Im intrested to see where you improved so do you mind posting up your transfers through the years for them?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if it'll work, but currently downloading FM 2010, and hopefully it all goes well and there's no hitches.

Never that simple. Might just buy the new one. How can I go through tests to see if it would run on my laptop? I'm not very computer friendly..

Finished my 2nd season with Milan (5th season overall), won the Serie A, lost to Inter in the cup final and got put out on away goals by Barca in the quarter finals of the CL. Got Yoann Gourcuff coming in on a free for next season :craphead: Sandro and Paloschi aswell :D

Started a new game, going to try and work my way up to a top team starting off at Livingston, 1st season will be easy enough signed a few good players got Tozer from Newcastle, Ness from Rangers as loan signings, and a couple more, signed Ridgers from Hearts for my keeper, hoping to be here for a season at most, but i wont leave if it was for a shitey 2nd division team, Livingston should be easy enough to get to Division 1 or the SPL, if iv to leave then i hope to go to Spain, Italy, Holland, France, Germany, Portugal before an English team cos iv not tried they leagues yet <cr>

Started a new game, going to try and work my way up to a top team starting off at Livingston, 1st season will be easy enough signed a few good players got Tozer from Newcastle, Ness from Rangers as loan signings, and a couple more, signed Ridgers from Hearts for my keeper, hoping to be here for a season at most, but i wont leave if it was for a shitey 2nd division team, Livingston should be easy enough to get to Division 1 or the SPL, if iv to leave then i hope to go to Spain, Italy, Holland, France, Germany, Portugal before an English team cos iv not tried they leagues yet <cr>

Im going to do the exact same with Livingston (tu) Let me know how you get on.

Started a season with Empoli in Serie B. Signed Edgar Davids and Emerson on free's, Yago and 2 other youngsters on loan from Juventus and Rodney Sneijder from Ajax. Was all set to get Jamie Ness for 300k, but he failed a medical because he was out for two days (transfer deadline day) :anguish:

Played 3, Drawn one (away to Reginna) and won two, Modense and Crotone.

That Sunderland team is ridiculously attacking. I can see that being picked off by the better teams mate!

it actually works quite well believe it or not , in my Newcastle game ( albeit i have better players now) i reverted from 4-4-2 after a bad spell and went 4-3-3 , barely lost a game and won the Champions league <cr>

although i play a flat 3 and not the attacking midfielder , i took inspiration from Barcelona as thats the formation they use in my game

If it works, it works! I just think I'd have a field day playing against it :lol: I'd probably struggle though!

Its a funny game tbh. one formation may work for one team but not for another , i find if you like playing a certain way then go into the editor and make it the squads prefered formation but recently i have taken to trying to find one that works and sticking with it , may be frustrating but makes the game a wee bit more realistic .

I'm bored of my Blackpool game, so I just downloaded an update there for the summer transfers.

Gonna put on a bunch of the top European leagues. Plan on starting with Real Madrid and aim to win La Liga and the Champions league in my first season, then go to the Premiership, do the same there then to Italy/Germany and try the same. :)

Just started one with Werder Bremen- Ozil and Marin on the wings :drool:

Naldo/Mertesacker is an unstoppable CB partnership as well. Picked up Anthony Annan and Ricardo Montolivo for my midfield and am sitting top of the Bundesliga at the winter break.

Just started one with Werder Bremen- Ozil and Marin on the wings :drool:

Naldo/Mertesacker is an unstoppable CB partnership as well. Picked up Anthony Annan and Ricardo Montolivo for my midfield and am sitting top of the Bundesliga at the winter break.

Ozil is amazing. :drool:

Im going to do the exact same with Livingston (tu) Let me know how you get on.

1st season is piss easy, played 30 drawn 3 lost 1, league is well tied up, done shite in the cups as expected, losing around 35k a month so im nearly 300k in debt which is brutal, i applied for the Hearts job but didn't get it, been linked with a few clubs abroad but most of them are in the relegation areas so i don't want to take over teams 10points adrift in the relegation zones with only about 6 games to play, so might well do another season or half a season at Livingston

Here's my transfer list, Dickov and Winters are brilliant, Dickov 21 goals 13 assists from 22 games, Winters 24 goals 15 assists from 29 games

8wzgyc.jpg

1st season is piss easy, played 30 drawn 3 lost 1, league is well tied up, done shite in the cups as expected, losing around 35k a month so im nearly 300k in debt which is brutal, i applied for the Hearts job but didn't get it, been linked with a few clubs abroad but most of them are in the relegation areas so i don't want to take over teams 10points adrift in the relegation zones with only about 6 games to play, so might well do another season or half a season at Livingston

Here's my transfer list, Dickov and Winters are brilliant, Dickov 21 goals 13 assists from 22 games, Winters 24 goals 15 assists from 29 games

8wzgyc.jpg

I won the 3rd and 2nd divisions and done rubbish in the cups got offered a few jobs abroad and eventually took one, Almeria. They were doing quite well in the La Liga so I took over in the Summer and the season is about to get underway.

For Livingston Jamie Mole and Vincent Pericard were unstopable for me both scored a about 30+ goals in each division I played in. Got Vladmir Weiss in too but I left so didn't get the chance to play him, he was a free agent.

Oh just signed Big Lee for Almeria!