***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

I won the 3rd and 2nd divisions and done rubbish in the cups got offered a few jobs abroad and eventually took one, Almeria. They were doing quite well in the La Liga so I took over in the Summer and the season is about to get underway.

For Livingston Jamie Mole and Vincent Pericard were unstopable for me both scored a about 30+ goals in each division I played in. Got Vladmir Weiss in too but I left so didn't get the chance to play him, he was a free agent.

Oh just signed Big Lee for Almeria!

Right well you see about a week on in the game I decided I wasn't going to like coaching Almeria as I dont know most of their players and the board are cunts so I resigned and was applied for the Hearts job and got it. 12.5m budget :drool:

3 jobs in one summer :lol: Im a controversial manager!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I can't fucking believe this. Started a game with Newcastle, bought Milevsky for 5.5m, which is the majority of my budget. The cunt plays 3 games before he gets sidelined for 3-4 months.

Fucking gash.

gash gash gash gash gash

I can't fucking believe this. Started a game with Newcastle, bought Milevsky for 5.5m, which is the majority of my budget. The cunt plays 3 games before he gets sidelined for 3-4 months.

Fucking gash.

Did you know, you can actually get him on loan at the start. Just to rub it in :D

Help guys. Who can I buy :anguish: This is my squad:

Abbiati

Adler

Bonera

Oneywu

Henrique

Naldo

Thiago Silva

Luca Antonini

Bacary Sagna

Patrica Evra

Andrea Dossena

Flamini

Kuzmanovic

Nani

Ronaldinho

Sessegnon

Alexis Sanchez

Ivan Rakitic

Loic Remy

Pato

Vagner Love

Klass-Jan Huntelaar

Where can I improve and who should I get? I have £100m btw.

Abbiati

Adler

Bonera

Oneywu

Henrique

Naldo

Thiago Silva

Luca Antonini

Bacary Sagna

Patrica Evra

Andrea Dossena

Flamini

Kuzmanovic

Nani

Ronaldinho

Sessegnon

Alexis Sanchez

Ivan Rakitic

Loic Remy

Pato

Vagner Love

Klass-Jan Huntelaar

A good CM and RB. McCulloch and Broadfoot? :craphead:

Abbiati

Adler

Bonera

Oneywu

Henrique

Naldo

Thiago Silva

Luca Antonini

Bacary Sagna

Patrica Evra

Andrea Dossena

Flamini

Kuzmanovic

Nani

Ronaldinho

Sessegnon

Alexis Sanchez

Ivan Rakitic

Loic Remy

Pato

Vagner Love

Klass-Jan Huntelaar

what team are you :lol: Ac milan?

I went back to my 'Gers save last week. I'm in the second season.

Earlier, I beat Celtic two-nil at Ibrox with Goodwillie and Fleck scoring.

That's given me a six point lead in late December, but it should be more hadn't it been for Falkirk shocking me at Ibrox and Dundee United doing me at Tannadice.

Kev Thomson's been outstanding, he's my captain, and big Lafferty's topping the SPL score chart with 12. Fleck, Miller and Goodwillie are all in the top eight, too.

We won our Europa League group, having been in with Besiktas, Twente and Hajduk, but I don't remember who we've drawn in the First Knock-Out round.

In January, I'm thinking about cashing in on Graziano Pellé, the big striker that I brought in from AZ. He's generating interest and really hasn't hit it off, so he could be punted along with Velicka.

For the first time in FM, I'm bringing in Artem Mileyvski (Spelling?) after he signed a pre-contract agreement. That's not until next summer, though, so Leigh Griffiths could be an option in January.

Tom Hateley will be going out on loan, no doubt about it. It's doing him no good to be sat on the bench every week.

I made myself a database with 4 Leagues. Tennents Premier League, Tennents League 1,2 and 3.

Tennents premier league consists of SPL and SD1 teams.

Tennents league 1 consists of SD2 and SD3 Teams.

Tennents league 2 consists of Western Junior League teams.

Tennents league 3 consisits of Eastern Junior League teams.

I also made all the leagues super rich so after about 5 years everyone will have millions to spend, make it quite intresting.I also made the Scottish Cup and Tennents Cup and winners in both get 50m! I went Renfrew in TL2.

I made myself a database with 4 Leagues. Tennents Premier League, Tennents League 1,2 and 3.

Tennents premier league consists of SPL and SD1 teams.

Tennents league 1 consists of SD2 and SD3 Teams.

Tennents league 2 consists of Western Junior League teams.

Tennents league 3 consisits of Eastern Junior League teams.

I also made all the leagues super rich so after about 5 years everyone will have millions to spend, make it quite intresting.I also made the Scottish Cup and Tennents Cup and winners in both get 50m! I went Renfrew in TL2.

Link? Would love to try that mate.

After getting put out of the CL semi final by Real and winning a domestic treble with Man Utd it was time for WC 2014

Tbh I honestly thought we wouldnt get out of our group with Colombia, Ivory Coast and Australia because Portugal had been so shit every game I was in charge and nearly never made it to the tournament

After a typically crappy 2-2 draw with Colombia I think I was almost ready to be sacked, and was offered the Brazil job mid tournament which I almost took but I stayed and somehow our following results were

2-0 vs Ivory Coast

2-0 vs Australia

2-1 vs Belgium

1-0 vs Cameroon

1-0 vs England

AND

dyon09.jpg

:D