Who could improve this squad in January?

Railcard

Danny Wilson, Maurice Edu (fitness should hopefully be back by January), Kirk Broadfoot (back-up, challenge for a place in defence), Pedro Mendes (back from injury), Jamie Ness, Jordan McMillan :)

...and Naismith, Lafferty and Thomson coming into better form.

For a stop gap for the last 6 months of the SPL I would try and get Gary Kenneth from Dundee United

surely we could get him for cheap and his wages at Unt would only be about 5k max - they have Andy Webster on loan, so they

should play ball and he would surely jump at the chance and a double in wages ? (tu):uk:

post-50526-1257184652.jpg

For a stop gap for the last 6 months of the SPL I would try and get Gary Kenneth from Dundee United

surely we could get him for cheap and his wages at Unt would only be about 5k max - they have Andy Webster on loan, so they

should play ball and he would surely jump at the chance and a double in wages ? (tu):uk:

:anguish:

Horrible, horrible defender! Good in the air but has absolutely no clue what to do with a football, and cannot deal with a team that plays football.

would rather not buy him and keep playin wilson

5 thousand pound? You seem to have no idea about transfer fees <cr>

noway he'd get 5k a week at dundee united

5 thousand pound? You seem to have no idea about transfer fees <cr>

Aye smart arse - seems you no fek all about reading haha pmsl - look again it says 5k a week wages doh ! :pipe::clap:(tu):uk:

Getting £4m for McGregor and spending £1.5m it on Zak Whitbread, and letting Davey Weir retire.

Letting Rothen return to france, getting whatever we can if anything for Beasley, just get him out the door & off the wage bill, and start playing the likes of Wilson, McMillan & Ness a bit more in certain games to intergrate them into the first team squad.