Falkirk 3 vs. 3 Celtic (***Minute's silnce ruined***)

spireblue

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching on Setanta in OZ

Quiet for 1st 10 seconds, then sang throughout, not sure what though(couldnt make it out, Liewell shook his head once, cameras never showed them singing at all.

Shockingly at the end neither commentators mentioned the lack of respect shown!! disgusting!

Falkirk fans sang your scum and your know you are at them afterwards.

they can all fuck off to ireland if they feel that way ! sick n tired hearing they hate u.k and scotland really staring to do my tits in...this isnt the case for the decent fan though my family and some freinds think its sick the way they are treating the soldiers and there half irish!

Lawell was shaking his head there in disgust - could hear something at the beginning and the Falkirk fans are shouting scum.

A few idiots yet again though spoil it for the majority who were respectful and dignified.

Fair play to Lawell if he did that (tu)

He still didnt have the decency to wear a poppy. neither is mowbray. its not about rangers celtic here why cant they just show their respect like everyone else?

i think they turned sound off as when falkirk fans started to clap you couldnt hear it

fair play if they did but why are falkirk fans singing scum at them

Also when it cut to Celtic board, that clown Lawell was shaking his head

to be fair he was shaking his head at they clowns singing!

Lawell was shaking his head there in disgust - could hear something at the beginning and the Falkirk fans are shouting scum.

A few idiots yet again though spoil it for the majority who were respectful and dignified.

He still didnt have the decency to wear a poppy. neither is mowbray. its not about rangers celtic here why cant they just show their respect like everyone else?

Mowbray was definietly wearing a poppy. Dont know about Lawell

i defo think sky muted the volume somehow(is that possible?), the falkirk fans where not happy with the tims after the silence at all. it sounded like it was silence, but im not so sure. if any1 was listening 2 sportssound they mite hav heard it better, surely the radio wudnt mute the sound

mowbray was wering one!

i think they turned sound off as when falkirk fans started to clap you couldnt hear it

fair play if they did but why are falkirk fans singing scum at them

Also when it cut to Celtic board, that clown Lawell was shaking his head

to be fair he was shaking his head at they clowns singing!

One shake of the head won't de-clown that man.

Are you serious?

He's not disgusted at the lack of respect shown, he's already showing his by his refusal to wear a poppy. He's only sorry it's being broadcast around the world.

Mowbray was wearing a poppy in the pre-match interview.

It was interesting the camera didn't go to the celtc fans - I'd imagine they had their backs turned and that's why Liewell was shaking his head. Then they boo'd once the minutes silence was over.

Scum of the earth.

radio scotland did not mute the sound,as sky did,and ira song was clearly heard.but then they said that the chanting was coming from outside the stadium where ' some had chosen not to enter the stadium,for whatever reason,to obseve the silence'....so that makes it alright then.once again bbc scotland defending the indefensible,shameful.

In Mowbray's defence, he was wearing a poppy.

But it still doesn't hide the fact that there are quite a lot of Celtic fans that are absolute scum. Today is not about Ireland, or anything else. It is about remembering the people who died in the wars for this country.

Fair play to those who did actually observe the silence.

mowbray was wering one!

my bad it must be under his jacket then

We know they are disgusting idiots, but this is one issue that shouldn't be marred with petty points scoring from either side.

Petty point scoring? <cr>

I want a publicly funded radio station to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

They have so far attempted to sweep a disgraceful display under the carpet.

BBC Scotland should be ashamed of themselves.

Are you serious?

He's not disgusted at the lack of respect shown, he's already showing his by his refusal to wear a poppy. He's only sorry it's being broadcast around the world.

Sorry mate, I thought he was. I don't watch Celtic games, so I wouldn't know.

Disgraceful if he isn't!