Falkirk 3 vs. 3 Celtic (***Minute's silnce ruined***)

spireblue

One of the worst things about it is that they're not all like that. Now I'm not sticking up for them, but in the same way that we get pissed off when we're ALL called scum because of two people fighting out of a hundred...

I know loads of Celtic supporters in the army, some very high up with the Royal Maries, and they simply refuse to go to away games because of the scummy shower that follow them there.

Very true and it is the gold fish bowl society we live in where everyone gets tarred by the same brush (tu)

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sad thing is there were plenty of people from the country they love so much that fought and died in the world wars. I never understand why they wont even honour their own war dear. James Magennis VC, born into a working class catholic family in west belfast( probably a celtic fan). Basically rejected by his own community despite his bravery and actually commemorated in a mural in one of the most loyalist estates in belfast.

lets be honest, who was supprised?.

If they dont want to respect the lives of those who fought for their freedom, so be it. Falkirk fans got it spot on; its only about 70 years over-obviously too late. Scum.

Thankfully this game was broadcast in well over 50 countrys in this world...whos media companys knew nothing of what they planned, and DIDN'T mute it.

Scotlands Shame they call us? - Lets ask the americans, canadians, australian's, russians..etc.. what they think.

From the beeb ticket

1246: Generally impeccably observed. Poor show from a section of the away support.

1244:We're nearly at kick-off in Falkirk. First, a minute's silence on Remembrance Sunday.

Scumbags.

no surprise at all. They are scum. That idiot in sheffield is getting a jail sentence for pissing on a war memorial and direspecting the Great War.

Why shouldnt they?

They argue that our whole stadium sing the "racist" 'Famine Song' and its only a section of their support who disrupt the minutes silence.

They are all delusional idiots.

Sky sports turned down the microphones for the minutes silence. On the radio the scum could clearly be heard booing & chanting up the i ran away, followed by boos from Falkirk fans, & 'your scum & you know you are'

Liewell could also be seen clearly shaking his head at his own support - only Reid had a poppy on !

Shame on Sky Sports for covering this up.....My complaint has gone !

http://www.skysports.com/contactus/0,20299,,00.html