Falkirk 3 vs. 3 Celtic (***Minute's silnce ruined***)

spireblue

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I believe, Celtic fans started booing and chanting pro IRA songs during the minutes silence? Can someone clarify this?

I can, the microphones on Sky were turned down - clearly heard on the radio, followed by boo's from Falkirk fans - Liewell also seen shaking his head at beast FC fans.

Sky sports turned down the microphones for the minutes silence. On the radio the scum could clearly be heard booing & chanting up the i ran away, followed by boos from Falkirk fans, & 'your scum & you know you are'

Liewell could also be seen clearly shaking his head at his own support - only Reid had a poppy on !

Shame on Sky Sports for covering this up.....My complaint has gone !

http://www.skysports.com/contactus/0,20299,,00.html

What do you mean your complaint has gone mate?

I sent one in too, are they listed on the site somewhere?

(tu)

fuck sky, i'm watching the radio (yeah i am) on virgin media, when the annoucment was made via pa system the ones inside the ground went silent, when the whistle blew for the moments silence thats when the taigish bastards started with there pro ira chants all through the 1 min silence, ref blew for the whistle and the falkirk fans hwere booing like crazy but was over shadowed with applause.

david begg according to some tim said all inside the ground observed it impeccably which is shit, because he said "a minority a small minority" disrupted it.

BBC radio explaining why Caldwell and Fortune don't have poppies, I also noticed they failed to mention the actions of the away support during the minute's silence.

hmm just noticed costa fortune isnt wearing one. Not listening to the beeb radio, why did they say hes not?

BBC radio explaining why Caldwell and Fortune don't have poppies, I also noticed they failed to mention the actions of the away support during the minute's silence.

What was their explanation?

BBC Radio Scotland should be ashamed of themselves. Their microphones clearly picked up a large number of Celtic supporters singing pro-IRA songs during the minute silence. Begg (the commentator) claimed it came from outside the ground, however the Bairns support to a man loudly booed the scum end after the minute had passed, chanting "You're scum and you know you are!" Why would they aim their ire at one end if the chanting was coming from outside the ground?

More to the point, the BBC didn't even mention that a large number of Beggars stayed outside the ground, thus missing the kick-off, so they wouldn't have to partake in a silence.

The whole sordid mess wasn't even touched on at half-time and Rheinhart Gordon (the show's host) will gladly sweep this whole incident under the carpet.

The BBC are scum..........and they know they are.

look what this delusional idiot is saying...

(Tim) - Not acknowleding a minutes silence wen pope john paul died. Pretty scummy I'd say. I'm not defendin the people disruptin the silence but ur fans are far from perfect. Very far from it

the pope has nothing to do with football.

respecting the families who lost their family and respecting the dead is a national thing to do, It affected all our familes, and to disrespect that is disgusting.

Celtic FC - ashamed by nothing. offended by everything.

(Tim) - Ur right the pope has nothing to do with football. So why do ur fans sing fuck the pope at football matches? And the war doesn't have anythin to do with football either. Disrespecting a minutes silence for the pope is also disgusting.

IDIOT