Falkirk 3 vs. 3 Celtic (***Minute's silnce ruined***)

spireblue

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I draughted this up to complain to sky sports, anything ive missed b4 i email it to them?

I am emailing you to inform you of the disgust felt by the majority of the Rangers support at sky sports. You have clearly muted the sound of the celtic support today(08/11/09)at the minute silence in memory of our war dead. It has become apparent that there where celtic fans outside the ground the chanting pro-IRA songs which we could not hear on your channel. Its ironic how you have took away the liberty of free speech and demonstration from the celtic fans today, notice that these are the very liberties in fact that our war dead fought and died for over the past century. The reason we know you did mute the volume is we have friends and family accross the globe who where watching online,austrailian tv and such. So please do not insult our inteligence when you do reply by saying somrthing along the lines of "we did no such thing" or anything similar, IT WILL NOT WASH. These fans are a disgrace and us Rangers supporters are outraged at your actions. Basically you have protected the club from being embarresed by their pro IRA support, which in turn makes the us believe that sky sports are pro-celtic and therefore anti-Rangers. I do look forward to your reply or excuse should i say.

GOAL: FALKIRK 1-1 CELTIC

1403: PENALTY for FALKIRK

1402: "We asked the question in the first half if Celtic got themselves in front how would Falkirk react... Well they look like they're panicking a wee bit. Celtic have gone up a gear while Falkirk have gone the other way." BBC Scotland pundit Murdo MacLeod.

:lol: