Danny Wilson

derekweir29

Only at Rangers would a young, talented player come through and play well and then some fans find the need to explore his life and make accusations that he is a tim... doh

It's incredible :lol:

You hear the same pish all the time.

Every young kid we bring through/sign is 'apparently' a tim, while every young kid that the t**** bring through is a Prod with a King Billy tattoo. It's a load of utter shite!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only at Rangers would a young, talented player come through and play well and then some fans find the need to explore his life and make accusations that he is a tim... doh

I'm not making accusations

I just said he went to the Catholic School round the corner from me, it's a fact

Doesn't bother me tho :)

Nothing fazes this boy, just glad he got the chance and taking full advantage of it (tu)

There was an almost Boumsong approach about the lad. Never rattled, read it so well hardly broke sweat, can dink passes out of defence.

Obviously a long way to go but looking good for him.

I'm not making accusations

I just said he went to the Catholic School round the corner from me, it's a fact

Doesn't bother me tho :)

Who gives a shit if he is a catholic or a celtic fan he is now doing a job for us now.

thw stuff about the bebo page is laughable though........ :lol:

Doesn't make a difference to me but Danny Wilson attended the Catholic School around the corner from me

I'm not going to post shite

It really doesn't bother me cause he's a great talent and thats all that matters

i'm assuming you stay in the west end if you went to whiteinch primary, so did he go to st tams?

edit: i just checked and he's from Livingston, so cant be

The boy is gonna be a Rangers legend who cares if he went to a catholic school. Kenny Dalgleish was a blue nose and ended up a Mhank.

I have been really impresseed by Wilson for such a young lad his performances have been fantastic. It just makes you wonder how many of the young lads are ready to make the step up and havent been given the chance.

The boy is gonna be a Rangers legend who cares if he went to a catholic school. Kenny Dalgleish was a blue nose and ended up a Mhank.

I have been really impresseed by Wilson for such a young lad his performances have been fantastic. It just makes you wonder how many of the young lads are ready to make the step up and havent been given the chance.

We may find out in January!

Doesn't make a difference to me but Danny Wilson attended the Catholic School around the corner from me

It really doesn't bother me cause he's a great talent and thats all that matters

i'm assuming you stay in the west end if you went to whiteinch primary, so did he go to st tams?

Yes he stays in Livingston as do I

He went to St Margarets Academy around the corner from me

I went to Whiteinch P1-P3 as I said. I've stayed in Livingston for about 3 years now

Get this lad tied down, or he may sign for the t**** on a Bosman in January :rolleyes:

Why dont they sign that fat danny wilson whos bebo is apparently the danny wilson who plays with us.

Although it must be another oba martins were know1 knows what age he is.

As the timposter is 23 with 2 kids :sherlock:

Yes he stays in Livingston as do I

He went to St Margarets Academy around the corner from me

I went to Whiteinch P1-P3 as I said. I've stayed in Livingston for about 3 years now

I went to St Margarets. Had no idea that he did lol. Mind you he'd have been a few years below me.